1 2 3
Horror Man
Player

Pharos
Level 250
Mage
8th April 2014 17:13:27

What will happen to Tipitaka and Platon??
Those servers are dead..
Ryan The Alcomist
Player

Pharos
Level 171
Warrior
8th April 2014 17:20:34

Guess you better start playing on Everath ASAP then haha ;)

Ryan~
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
8th April 2014 17:36:08 (Last edited 8th April 2014 17:40:43)

Quoting Horror Man:
What will happen to Tipitaka and Platon??
Those servers are dead..

[14:35:39] The Warlockk: locate
[14:35:39] Henry: Whom do you want me to locate for the price of 250 gold?
[14:35:44] The Warlockk: Tartarus
[14:35:44] Henry: Sorry, I can not find anyone by that name.

EDIT:
That's just a joke :P
But sooner or later the Staff will have to make a server merge between Platon and Tipitaka, that's for sure. Unless they wanna waste with the server host costs :)
Derp
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Mage
8th April 2014 17:50:11

I do think they will eventually have to merge Tipi and Platon but to what host would they choose, I'm going to assume the US cause there are more active people on Platon than on Tipi.

The other problem I see is people not wanting to go past a certain point, lets say fro example a mage is 192 he's at 1x EXP 2-3 level 150 mages could HS him and he would lose 2-4 hours exping (Not sure here never been 191+) while if the level 150's died they would lose 20 minutes if that. The main problem I see is how little survivability a level 191+ has compared to say a 150 mage, I think there needs to be big changes to the PvP in this game, I've already proposed a few things, I will bump it later).

I also noticed no one has been streaming the game anymore (there was a stream section on the main page) and I think it's due to that main problem, it is impossible to stream Everath as it's a free unlimited trace and the survivability of most characters is so small you can get killed by 2-3 people, a team isn't even required.
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
8th April 2014 18:32:43

Quoting El Viperz:
I also noticed no one has been streaming the game anymore (there was a stream section on the main page) and I think it's due to that main problem, it is impossible to stream Everath as it's a free unlimited trace and the survivability of most characters is so small you can get killed by 2-3 people, a team isn't even required.

You think there should be needed 10 people to KILL ONE SINGLE PLAYER?
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Derp
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Mage
8th April 2014 18:44:16

Quoting The Warlockk:
Quoting El Viperz:

Again another exaggeration ...... :D
Horror Man
Player

Pharos
Level 250
Mage
11th April 2014 00:36:00

Well if he did the x10 x8 x6 ect..
Why not do the same thing in all servers but different way..
til lvl 100 then x1 starts from 100?
That would be a would way to get more people to play platon and tipitaka.
Kushie
Player

Elysium
Level 185
Warrior
11th April 2014 02:49:00

Quoting The Warlockk:
Quoting El Viperz:

Actually would be a more exciting war if it took that many people to take down a lvl 190. and works out perfect for the br's since they bring 10+ to war anyways :D
Akolix
Player

Elysium
Level 231
Warrior
25th April 2014 10:41:13

@Highscores, the tab 'all worlds except high-exp rate' can be removed since there's no level cap on Eve anymore, right?

Ian.
Ik Van Zewall
Player

Platon
Level 14
Mage
25th April 2014 11:31:15

Quoting Akolix:
@Highscores, the tab 'all worlds except high-exp rate' can be removed since there's no level cap on Eve anymore, right?

Ian.

It'd be unfair for the lvl 150- from 1x servers that hard a harder time reaching certain lvls. Just keep it as it is..
1 2 3