Ilj
Premium

Outfit
Pharos
Level 542
Ranger
24
25
11K
21 days 4 hours ago

A few months ago, the game simply stopped completely, no event calendar, no updates on the official page, no signs of life whatsoever. Some forum posts saying the game is over, others saying it has been abandoned or is being negotiated and will be sold.

I don't know what's really going on, but I believe that I, like the entire community, would like some information, some sign of life. Even if it's just to let you know: "We are working on bug fixes and the Orc update; I appreciate your patience."

If you have any idea when that Orc update, or something like it, might be coming, that would be cool.

I sincerely hope you see this post; please give us a sign of life :\
Catetto
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 414
Warrior
24
25
1K
20 days 4 hours ago

I’m really rooting for this game; we have a small, loyal community that truly loves it.
Rokkekrollek
Premium

Outfit
Pharos
Level 763
Warrior
S8
24
54K
20 days 2 hours ago

Quoting Ilj:
A few months ago, the game simply stopped completely, no event calendar, no updates on the official page, no signs of life whatsoever. Some forum posts saying the game is over, others saying it has been abandoned or is being negotiated and will be sold.

I don't know what's really going on, but I believe that I, like the entire community, would like some information, some sign of life. Even if it's just to let you know: "We are working on bug fixes and the Orc update; I appreciate your patience."

If you have any idea when that Orc update, or something like it, might be coming, that would be cool.

I sincerely hope you see this post; please give us a sign of life :\


+1 >:(
Sonnema
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 363
Mage
S9
S8
S7
S2
140K
20 days 1 hour ago

Youll have nothing to fear of new ownership as long as premium cards are able to be bought:smartass:
Cacomixtle
Sage

Outfit
Elysium
Level 403
Warrior
19 days 19 hours ago

We've been through this a few times already and the game's still here