|
Van Hellsing Player
Elysium
Level 308
Ranger
9K
|
14th May 2026 16:47:54
The Zezenia servers have been offline for over 6 hours, and we have no information about what is happening. It seems the admins don't care about keeping the game alive. I believe that if the game were well managed, it would have more active players.
DON'T KILL ZEZENIA |
|
Warrior Money Player
Pharos
Level 20
Warrior
|
14th May 2026 16:52:10 The Zezenia servers have been offline for over 6 hours, and we have no information about what is happening. It seems the admins don't care about keeping the game alive. I believe that if the game were well managed, it would have more active players. DON'T KILL ZEZENIA They announced on Discord that they are performing maintenance and fixing reported issues regarding the end of the season |
|
Wojo Tank Player
Pharos
Level 20
Warrior
6K
|
14th May 2026 16:59:50 The Zezenia servers have been offline for over 6 hours, and we have no information about what is happening. It seems the admins don't care about keeping the game alive. I believe that if the game were well managed, it would have more active players. DON'T KILL ZEZENIA They announced on Discord that they are performing maintenance and fixing reported issues regarding the end of the season hehe, soon as possible they will back with severs. =) |
|
B Ushido Player
Elysium
Level 30
Ranger
S9
S8
S7
S5
S2
93K
|
14th May 2026 17:04:28
chegou ao fim nosso joguinho
|
|
Can I Hit Player
Pharos
Level 467
Warrior
S9
169K
|
14th May 2026 17:08:48 The Zezenia servers have been offline for over 6 hours, and we have no information about what is happening. It seems the admins don't care about keeping the game alive. I believe that if the game were well managed, it would have more active players. DON'T KILL ZEZENIA They announced on Discord that they are performing maintenance and fixing reported issues regarding the end of the season I must have missed that where did they announce that? |
|
Can I Hit Player
Pharos
Level 467
Warrior
S9
169K
|
14th May 2026 17:08:51 (Last edited 14th May 2026 17:09:30)
Double post….
|