Show staff replies in this thread
12th December 2023 00:54:00 CM Mercury View post »
12th December 2023 02:15:39 CM Mercury View post »
Arabe Poeta Sinistro
Player

Elysium
Level 411
Warrior
8th December 2023 18:23:23 (Last edited 8th December 2023 18:24:16)

Hello,
Today i tried to do castle of death, but in the of barbarian lever, i just cant jump in the acid fire because there in a spot with walls... I tried everything to move them, with no sucess. I dont know with its a bug or supposed to be like that.
I will need to wait next server save, and try again with hope on they move to a spot that i can jump.
Its supposed to have 3 fire beings, but just have two, and theyre in a spot impossible to jump. Can anyone help me or fix this "bug"?
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Malditada
Player

Zera
Level 200
Mage
10th December 2023 05:03:41

you just need to learn how to play, i had the same problem and i moved them lol.
Arabe Poeta Sinistro
Player

Elysium
Level 411
Warrior
10th December 2023 18:54:43 (Last edited 10th December 2023 18:55:10)

Quoting Henricus The Loner:
you just need to learn how to play, i had the same problem and i moved them lol.

i tried every sqm and didnt jump... anyway i completed the quest
no one helps, they only know how to criticize xD
CM Mercury
Community Manager

12th December 2023 00:54:00 (Last edited 12th December 2023 00:58:35)

Hi there,

Did you try the north-west corner? :P Are you still stuck at this place? We did check it out but apparently you are still stuck here, is it true?

-Mercury
Arabe Poeta Sinistro
Player

Elysium
Level 411
Warrior
12th December 2023 01:48:03

Quoting CM Mercury:
Hi there,

Did you try the north-west corner? :P Are you still stuck at this place? We did check it out but apparently you are still stuck here, is it true?

-Mercury

i tried every sqm, the third acid fire didnt show in the screen... but i already completed the quest, im not stuck, thanks
CM Mercury
Community Manager

12th December 2023 02:15:39

Quoting Puui Tui:
Quoting CM Mercury:
Hi there,

-Mercury

i tried every sqm, the third acid fire didnt show in the screen... but i already completed the quest, im not stuck, thanks

Hi there,

Thanks for the update! I'm glad you completed the mission :)

-Mercury