Hellsinner
Player

Elysium
Level 146
Warrior
5th December 2023 02:04:04 (Last edited 5th December 2023 15:47:28)

Warrior > Assassin

The idea behind it is a new subclass focused on pvp also versatile to level up, making exp/h between paladins and barbarians. A new subclass option can update the role of warriors in pvp and allow old or abandoned characters to experience new challenges.

This subclass can be based on fighting using 2 equipped weapons with low attack stat instead of a shield and one-handed weapon or a two-handed weapon. The assassin's weapons need to have low attack stats because the proposal is to both of them hit the target together showing 2 separated damages in the screen (for each one).

As when the two handed weapons were introduced, some old and rarely used weapons can be changed reducing their attack stat to become assassin's weapons like Dagger, Diamond Dagger, Hawk Blade, Emerald Tongue, Skullsplitter, Double Headed War Axe, Ancient Sylvan Hammer, Unholy Blade.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Furthermore, considering that some new items can be created to supplement the demand, especially one for the reward's chest of 4000 challenge points. Attack stat could be the maximum of 15.0 for 'best in slot' assassin weapon (so 30.0 of maximum attack stats considering 2 weapons, one in each hand).

After choosing their subclass, barbarians and assassins could be disallowed from equipping one-handed weapons and shields, making these items only able to be equipped by paladins.

Spells:

- Bloody Stab - Instant spell. A strike that hits the next 3 sqm on right, left and ahead the caster returning 3% of health points. 2 seconds cooldown. (Damage based on attack stats from both weapons added together)

- Onslaught - Instant spell. It deals damage to the front and sides of the caster. 4 seconds cooldown. (AoE similar to Cleave on sqm positions. Damage based on attack stats from both weapons added together)

- Impaler - Instant spell. It deals a great damage to the target besides a strong life steal. Cooldown 20 seconds. (Damage based on attack stats from both weapons added together)

- Sneaky - main buff for magic level 9 - Increases movement speed by 20% and dodge by 10% for 3 minutes. Cooldown 2 minutes and 30 seconds. (as frenzy and fortification, to be used all the time)

- Lethal Mind - secondary buff for magic level 13 - Increases multi strike by 30% and dodge by 25% for 20 seconds. Cooldown 4 minutes.

- Cursed Blade - A frontal wave only directed ahead in next 5 sqm. Hit targets (players or monsters) get a debuff for 10 seconds losing initially 20% of physical resistance and it decreases 2% per second. Cooldown 240s / 4 minutes. (similar to marksmen spell - piercing shot, something like throwing a blade in a straight line, - 2% per second until debuff ends).

- Sabotage - Target spell. It decreases 25% the movement speed of an enemy for 15 seconds. Cooldown 300s / 5 minutes.

- Shadow Illusion - It makes the caster immune to drunk, slow down and paralyze effects for 3 minutes. Cooldown 480s / 8 minutes.

- Camouflage - Turns the player completely invisible for 60 seconds even surrounded by strong monsters or bosses but decreases 75% of movement speed. Cooldown 960s / 16 minutes.

Party Spells:

- Hunter's Eye - Casts a buff to the caster and supporter that guarantees Multi Strike for 21 seconds. It requires Hunter's Eye support to be cast by a Marksman. Cooldown 6 minutes.

- Dead End - Increases the caster and supporter Attack Speed by 50% for 6 seconds. It requires Dead End support to be cast by a Rogue. Cooldown 10 minutes.

- Massacre Support - Casts a party buff that increases 5% damage of spells for 60 seconds. It requires a Pyromancer to cast Massacre. Cooldown 61 minutes.

Special Talents:

- Relentless Assault - Increases 10% the damage of Impaler.

- Despair - Increases Lethal Mind duration to 30 seconds.

Extra +5 / 15 Talent Points: Multi Strike and Legerity.
Deixando Claro
Player

Pharos
Level 202
Mage
5th December 2023 02:42:32

The guy did his homework, I thought it was really cool. and there may be some discussions regarding spells and others...
another subclass that could be implemented is: Bard
that could be 100% buff support related to other ideas, making the game even more balanced. Wars/pvp/hunts

although this is my opinion, I have never participated in a level 700 war, but the little experience I have involves dying without almost understanding what happened... besides the power abusers.

I just don't have as much knowledge about the other classes to be able to articulate OPTIONS LIKE the friend did above.
let's see other people opinions.
Blackmoor
Player

Zera
Level 127
Warrior
6th December 2023 16:33:11

Ideas are always welcome. But now we have 7 of them and we struggle with their imbalance for months. Adding new one is in my opinion the LAST thing on the list of things "to do".

Zezucha4Life
Xoxo
Blackmore
Oso Ikci
Player

Pharos
Level 50
Mage
12th December 2023 20:52:53

Your idea is very good, but I think the percentages are too high, the barbarian and paladin are acceptable for pvp, but certainly, a new class of ranger, warrior and mage are very welcome for the dynamics of the game. I already find it absurd that a warrior has a jump, in the case of the barbarian, which is a very large escape valve, because he is a warrior who has a lot of life! But I think it's a pvp mechanic in terms of the jump, because in the old days the barbarian didn't have as much life steel or dodge, and was easily blown up by mages.

I found the class you suggested very strong, but with some adjustments and balancing, it could be a good option in the future, even to attract the attention of new players, but this is something for 5 or 6 years from now, I imagine that something of this scale is not a priority for the staff, and as we have seen, some things are very slow in Zezenia, such as the creation of new monsters (which, as much as several players have said, the staff has not created yet, but I am hopeful about Zezenia, I hope that one day they will make frequent updates with new monsters).