King Healer
Player

Pharos
Level 1005
Mage
1st December 2023 15:50:21

Good afternoon community, how are you?? I saw a post from medivia and I really miss new challenges in zezenia, a real difficulty for me and for high level players. I would like Shaman, Paladin to have their functions.

Below is the photo that made me create this post, remembering that I'm not promoting Medivia, just showing my point and I would like the staff to see it and the community to give tips/sprites for high level.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Zezenia is the best than all 2d games.
Shadowzin
Premium

Pharos
Level 905
Mage
1st December 2023 16:28:20

I also want new challenges. It would be great to have hardcore Templars, Soul Harvester, creating tasks for high-level players
Nameless
Player

Elysium
Level 763
Warrior
1st December 2023 16:59:49

I never played Medivia, but some friends who did said medivia got his own problem too..

I think every game has some problem, almost all of them starts with no balance.. afk staff and no update..

I think the staff of zezenia was in a good whey on the last update.. but its and with Cronus server.. They need must go back to ends New continent and so..
Invoker
Player

Elysium
Level 695
Mage
1st December 2023 21:40:03

We need new monsters, we're sick of the same ones! Besides, we don't have any more active paladins and shamans (Ely and Pharos)!
Disturbed Maverick
Player

Elysium
Level 208
Warrior
1st December 2023 22:05:50

Zezenia needs a bunch of new hunting places for higher levels:

A) Hunting places for Levels 1200 - a bit difficult for levels 800/1000

B) Hunting places for Levels 1500 - significantly difficult for levels 800/1000

C) Hunting places for Levels 1800 up to 2000 - extremely hard for levels 800/1000

At least between 6 and 10 new monsters for each level range (A, B, C)

Something like this could be done gradually maybe in 4 or 5 minor and major updates. Using old hunting spots in existing continents mainly those which are abandoned for being obsolete nowadays, as the surroundings of Caerfa and Humwich.

Some new hunts can refresh the need of party hunts to including shamans also improving the role of paladins in game.
Deixando Claro
Player

Pharos
Level 202
Mage
1st December 2023 22:22:47

Something like massive Bosses in massive areas. Like in WoW.
Or even 3-4 Bosses at same time.
Brand New one subclass or classes would be cool;
Promoting again Zezenia for players around the world that enjoy 2d games. They'll def hop in.(steam)
Just invest some time in this moment we are living in just to get a sense of the game's real potential...
(doesnt mean it isn't already being done)
but something with more robustness
Deixando Claro
Player

Pharos
Level 202
Mage
1st December 2023 22:24:38

And fix some sprites from some skills...
Sanoman
Player

Elysium
Level 937
Mage
2nd December 2023 16:24:43

Yes, Zezenia evolved but not in terms of hunting, Zera and Cronos were a tremendous waste of time, Zezenia remains stagnant where she was. the new hard core was perfect, but I've seen dks since lvl 250 :)
Pediatra Is Back
Player

Pharos
Level 280
Ranger
2nd December 2023 20:33:21

Quoting Disturbed Maverick:

C) Hunting places for Levels 1800 up to 2000 - extremely hard for levels 800/1000

Something like this could be done gradually maybe in 4 or 5 minor and major updates. Using old hunting spots in existing continents mainly those which are abandoned for being obsolete nowadays, as the surroundings of Caerfa and Humwich.

Some new hunts can refresh the need of party hunts to including shamans also improving the role of paladins in game.

+2
Sanoman
Player

Elysium
Level 937
Mage
3rd December 2023 10:20:52

Quoting Disturbed Maverick:

+++2