Grimm Reaper
Player

Zera
Level 162
Warrior
8th November 2023 20:41:24 (Last edited 8th November 2023 20:41:41)

Hello - Need help with smugglers life. Accidentally started this one, and of course there is no information on it at all whatsoever on the wiki, but smart traders has a whole guide.. Question, why don't GMs update the wiki for all of the quests, so newbies know what to do for these quests? I feel extremely lost, and was only able to find some information on brazilian zezenia wikis. Please invest more into the game, if you want people to invest their $ into it. I'm at the point where I need to get a shovel, nowhere does it say where i can get a shovel or how? How am I supposed to figure this out with no information to help me? Also the last part, Whirlwind Sceptre/Ancient silvan guardian/Flame Tongue I need one of these items. How in the actual hell, will I a level 129 barbarian, obtain any of these items in Zera. These are all boss drop items, and it's impossible for me to solo any bosses. Please work on the questlines, they are an essential part of the game and keep players, playing.
Thunder Hammer
Player

Elysium
Level 19
Warrior
8th November 2023 21:26:32 (Last edited 8th November 2023 21:31:54)

Start at Sadie (West of benQ)

Go to bersund prison
Say "key"

Go to find Alfredo south of Ellaria

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Go to Sadie

Go to Ellaria castle can only open on a Wednesday

Go to Admiral Markus, go to Smuggler island with a shovel equipped.
Dig north west.
(shovel looted from raid boss Collector)

Click the chest, go back to Sadie.
You need a Whirlwind Sceptre/Ancient silvan guardian/Flame Tongue to give for npc.
Phill Mason
Sage

Elysium
Level 476
Warrior
8th November 2023 21:31:27

Shovel is dropped by Thobias the Collector for example. You can see that on wiki. The quest is not really planned for your level range due its difficulty and needed items. Smuggler and Smart trader are both quality of life improvement quests that you are able to do later in the game solo or get carried by the lads.

Zezenia is and has always known from its lack off hints for plenty of quests. Explore, fuck around and find out. Mostly the more you fuck around the more you find out.