Super Man
Player

Elysium
Level 362
Warrior
15th May 2023 20:56:07

I would like to know why some items are not yet enchantable!?

Like:
Grand Inquisitor Helmet
Great Glory Armor
Vanguard Cowl
Cursed Eye (ring)
Great leg protector of glory
Amethyst Legs
Mervyn
Sage

Elysium
Level 602
Warrior
16th May 2023 00:31:17 (Last edited 16th May 2023 00:59:35)

Only boss items, and quest items are enchantable. Totally intended to be this way.

Vanguard Cowl and Grand Inquisitor Helmet are from 300dg rewards. Along with other dungeon rewards, I do notice are missing the enchantable status. I cannot say 100% if this itself is intended. Some are enchantable some aren't. (Like Onyx Dread Armor, Magician Bracers, have the enchantable status.)
Super Man
Player

Elysium
Level 362
Warrior
18th May 2023 00:17:27 (Last edited 18th May 2023 00:20:43)

It's a shame, before the grand inquisitor helmet was a very good helmet, today we can find some legendary helmet better than it! :/
It ended up becoming a kind of useless item, even though it is extremely rare! Home decoration! :')
Vanguard cowl is a helmet, too!( Both are loot of grag's, dg 300 and grag's invade) ^^
And quiver's are not enchantable yet!
Askja
Premium

Elysium
Level 726
Warrior
18th May 2023 06:58:55 (Last edited 18th May 2023 07:11:27)

I think there is a confusion here between two very different things:

- the fact of having additional base stats by default, not subject to randomization
- being an enchantable item

In fact, these two things are related right now, because only enchantable items have base stats.

In my opinion, these two things should not be linked at all. There are now indeed many items that are difficult to obtain, but yet quite common, often useless, and quite unsaleable on the market (because of the 150 level requirement). This is absurd.

The solution is quite simple : all items should have kept their base stats.

For example, a Great Glory Armor (with it's default stats def+4 hs+2) would be again interesting, even in ordinary tier (and really desirable in legendary tier)

After all, we all became very strong with this update and I don't see any risk in doing that, but I do see many advantages : still more variety of available items, regain interest in loot, revitalization of market (and, last but not least : don't have to update Wiki :D)