gm viper
gm arunion
gm vega
gm shadow
gm mendenhall
Administration
cm mercury

Where is your explanation???
this and many others being banned without even knowing their method.
Conan Da Cimmeria
Player

Elysium
Level 35
Warrior
8th May 2023 18:58:20

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Quickster
Player

Elysium
Level 27
Mage
8th May 2023 22:17:29

Yes someone help, My char Fire Ninja was banned and i dont even play for more than 15 minutes. I just train and do daily. But now i come try to go online to go do daily and i see i am banned.
Guns
Player

Pharos
Level 100
Warrior
9th May 2023 09:26:02

ZEZENIA IS DEAD
by recent events, we can see that they are trying to ban all high level, passed lvl 300 is banned, left the dp is banned, was training offline ban, doing task in the game ban also.

And the staff does not give any justification, we can see that they are not giving a damn about your community.

close this game, the best thing they do, I tired of sending email and have no return, many other people reporting the same problem

rest in peace, some ban without any justification

Nelvam Guilherme
Perses
Prensadinho
Guns
Player

Pharos
Level 100
Warrior
9th May 2023 09:36:34

[url=file:///C:/Users/Lucas/Downloads/thumbnail_image.png][/url]

they are banning everyone.
the best option is for players to unite and abandon this game, because what the staff is doing is totally wrong. give permanent ban just for you log into the character, ridiculous this.

I sent more than 5 emails in a week and no return. when will this happen ZEZENIA STAFF
Guns
Player

Pharos
Level 100
Warrior
9th May 2023 09:41:22

Mata Jefes
Premium

Pharos
Level 74
Mage
9th May 2023 10:03:09 (Last edited 9th May 2023 16:33:08)

Quoting Guns:
ZEZENIA IS DEAD
by recent events, we can see that they are trying to ban all high level, passed lvl 300 is banned, left the dp is banned, was training offline ban, doing task in the game ban also.

And the staff does not give any justification, we can see that they are not giving a damn about your community.

close this game, the best thing they do, I tired of sending email and have no return, many other people reporting the same problem

rest in peace, some ban without any justification

Nelvam Guilherme
Perses
Prensadinho

Stop being so ignorant, he was spamming speedboost to get it trough cos his bot was spamming rage of fury and he coudn't get it trough, stop playing the innocent child and admit ur wrong doing and play clean