Jacked
Player

Zera
Level 100
Warrior
8th May 2023 01:11:26 (Last edited 8th May 2023 01:13:51)

Lets start off by saying what you are currently doing banning all the bots is a wonderful thing, but in the current state of the game it is slowly killing youre game more than it already has been in the passed years..

Problem is.. This game has "Soft Allowed" bots for the last 10 years, Not saying it allowed it more like neglected to take actions on them and now people think its ok to do so, Recently alot of our enemies got banned because of it so there is alot less activity on Zera and im sure other worlds.

A solution to this would be to make a massive announcement post stating that if you bot from now on it is a ban..
Another solution is to not make it a permanent ban for first offense, it can be like 1.) 2 Weeks, 2.) 1 Month, 3.) Deletion.

But instead of out the blue people are getting banned for something that never seemed to be an issue because due to the lack of staff im assuming???

No i am not banned on any account as i dont use bot but i feel bad for the state the game is in with the little players so i think it should be looked at a different way if you want to continue having players/buyers in your game..

Maybe consider an option to have other than 1st Offense Perma Deleted.

Also think it would be smarter to post it as a Custom OT Rather than its own game due to the steam reviews and posting it as a custom OT might bring much more players into the game. Tibia is still a decently popular game and its free to advertise on otlands etc.

The lack of communication on any level of the forums is also an issue, sometimes theres an issue and it doesnt get resolved for about a month, might want to work on getting more staff not inside the game but on the forums/emails.
Darkzs
Player

Pharos
Level 77
Mage
9th May 2023 00:52:10

I totally support the idea but the staff is something serious, maybe if a gringo talks about how good this idea is, one of the friends who has interaction with the staff might be INTERESTED but since we South Americans ask for it, maybe not
Grimm Reaper
Player

Zera
Level 162
Warrior
9th May 2023 03:15:01

Completely agree, I've said it before, this game has a perfect concept, and so many different features that keep it interesting and fun. There needs to be a clear and succinct rule about botting, so that all players are aware. And like he mentioned, players may have assumed botting was acceptable in the past due to lack of consequence. Let's maybe give a warning or two before perma banning? I also think it would be wise to post zez as an OT, from my experience and helping the newcomers in Zera, Zezenia does not seem to have any problems at all with retaining new players. So if a pool of them get dragged in, I don't think there would be any issue with retainment. The issue with it now might be the lack of player-player interaction and low player counts on each server, nobody wants to play a game that is dead.. Not that there is an issue with singleplayer. But the economy relies on players to buy/sell, if there are no players, economy will be dead.