1 2
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
30th July 2018 13:37:06 GM Quillon View post »
Briareu
Premium

Elysium
Level 910
Warrior
30th July 2018 06:48:22

Hello all
The game is going the wrong way for a long time .. why?
There is no update, the store is closed, what is the reason, Has anyone any ideas? Nobody tells us what will happen next.

Will the game be closed in the near future? Will there be an update and everything will return to the old standard.?

I am waiting for yours answers in advance, thank you.
~ Anmael
Cold
Player

Elysium
Level 27
Mage
30th July 2018 08:10:44

Got deleted with Matheus Gustavo by doing nothing.

So dunno, doesnt look good to me.
Briareu
Premium

Elysium
Level 910
Warrior
30th July 2018 08:40:10

Sad.
What was the reason for yours deleted guys ?, there must have been nothing for nothing.
Cold
Player

Elysium
Level 27
Mage
30th July 2018 09:07:15

Breaking rule 4. Duhh
Devilish Johnson
Player

Elysium
Level 10
Warrior
30th July 2018 12:13:49

just wait
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
GM Quillon
Game Master

30th July 2018 13:37:06

Many players mentioned my name in this or in few other threads so here is my answer: I am not authorized to answer questions about a mentioned theories or blocking the possibility of buying premium cards, I'm just simple GM/content creator. Anyway, the update is completed in 95% (still some minor details require finishing), but it can not be released at the moment, because I am on a well-deserved vacation (finally!).

-- Quillon
Nolaike
Player

Pharos
Level 14
Ranger
30th July 2018 14:32:33

quillon really thinks that some player believes that you are just a gm? You say gm, but a gm can not destroy a game without being fired the same as you have done.

in this story its patati patata believes

Hail Maka....
Devilish Johnson
Player

Elysium
Level 10
Warrior
30th July 2018 16:27:49

Quoting GM Quillon:
Many players mentioned my name in this or in few other threads so here is my answer: I am not authorized to answer questions about a mentioned theories or blocking the possibility of buying premium cards, I'm just simple GM/content creator. Anyway, the update is completed in 95% (still some minor details require finishing), but it can not be released at the moment, because I am on a well-deserved vacation (finally!).

-- Quillon

lmao!
you are the dictator of this game, Quillon.
after destroying the game (look at the active player count) you get that vacation that you deserve, great job.
Anarcho Capitalist
Player

Pharos
Level 239
Warrior
30th July 2018 17:33:12

Quoting GM Quillon:

-- Quillon

Let me translate

"I'm not going to address the problems with premmy shop being down, i want you to believe update is almost done and i'm on vacation, we are actually in process of selling the game or closing it down but keep wasting your time"
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
30th July 2018 18:25:03

But certain people already know what's happening, not everybody will believe what me or others say but we know.

You could at least have a heart to just say it cuz you we're never just a GM/content creator even KZ said it, wish i took a picture of that so you could have a fun times removing my images at forum.

You are probably one of the reasons if not main reason why this is happening so just say it.
1 2