This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
30th July 2018 13:38:04 GM Quillon View post »
Tomcats
Player

Pharos
Level 83
Warrior
27th July 2018 23:58:14

Because I can not buy PCARD.

The sales of Premium Cards are currently disabled.

??????????????
Doctor Zeus
Player

Pharos
Level 157
Mage
28th July 2018 23:54:13

no pode buy????
Fireflanz
Player

Elysium
Level 225
Ranger
29th July 2018 12:51:09

two months to release the update, server with half a dozen players, people still trying to help this game buying cards, and even that does not work .. a shame is crazy ..>:(:(
GM Quillon
Game Master

30th July 2018 13:38:04

Hi,

Many players mentioned my name in this or in few other threads so here is my answer: I am not authorized to answer questions about a mentioned theories or blocking the possibility of buying premium cards, I'm just simple GM/content creator. Anyway, the update is completed in 95% (still some minor details require finishing), but it can not be released at the moment, because I am on a well-deserved vacation (finally!).

-- Quillon
Casted
Player

Pharos
Level 416
Mage
30th July 2018 14:50:17

At least show the players a little respect and tell them the game is shutting down.
You owe the remaining players that at least.
Revenge Clown
Player

Pharos
Level 631
Warrior
31st July 2018 14:31:27

Quoting Thraal:
At least show the players a little respect and tell them the game is shutting down.

They just dont give a shit about costumers!
Nolaike
Player

Pharos
Level 14
Ranger
31st July 2018 16:27:05

Quoting Safrax:
Quoting Thraal:

They just dont give a shit about costumers!

brother even if zezenia is good we still have Gm Quillon, he does not care about his players.
I have been giving opinions for a long time about improvements that I perceive as an active player and that likes the game.
Many do this but like today yesterday or tomorrow and that's what he does as he thinks best
Our opinions should be worth a lot.
we know what the game needs.