Krachtig Ethernal
Player

Elysium
Level 54
Warrior
28th October 2017 01:41:10

Is this email just garnish or did they forget the password and abandoned it?
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
28th October 2017 11:34:50

Quoting Kouls Lends:
Is this email just garnish or did they forget the password and abandoned it?

well.. theyre very picky.

If its to much reading, no answer.
If its a "troll" email, no answer.
If they dont like the email, no answer.

Basicly... you're fucked.
Deadpolio Revived
Player

Elysium
Level 30
Ranger
17th November 2017 22:43:07

please read KZ, just once
Krachtig Ethernal
Player

Elysium
Level 54
Warrior
17th November 2017 23:08:40

After exactly 27 days they answered me :D:D:D
Deadpolio Revived
Player

Elysium
Level 30
Ranger
17th November 2017 23:10:13

Quoting Kouls Lends:
After exactly 27 days they answered me :D:D:D

lmao
Deadpolio Revived
Player

Elysium
Level 30
Ranger
18th November 2017 18:39:39 (Last edited 18th November 2017 18:47:33)

KZ, i have been banned by Quillon, 3 warnings in one day after I insulted his friend Waldemaro (when Quillon used to play the game, look at the guild, it is Quillons).
One warning is from my name "free chorando". He has had 3+ months to ban me with that name.
He advised to disband my guild (Spit and polish shoe) and I said I wouldn't because it cost me premium cards and i would seek your advice, he gave me a warning anyway sortly after.
All of this happens just as I insult his friend, clearly he is unbelievably corrupt as he has done the same thing to me before (i insulted Niunio).
Please read the email for all the details so you can investigate all of this warning points, thank you.
Nironerz
Player

Pharos
Level 303
Ranger
18th November 2017 18:51:59

Quoting Deadpolio Revived:
KZ, i have been banned by Quillon, 3 warnings in one day after I insulted his friend Waldemaro (when Quillon used to play the game, look at the guild, it is Quillons).
One warning is from my name "free chorando". He has had 3+ months to ban me with that name.
He advised to disband my guild (Spit and polish shoe) and I said I wouldn't because it cost me premium cards and i would seek your advice, he gave me a warning anyway sortly after.
All of this happens just as I insult his friend, clearly he is unbelievably corrupt as he has done the same thing to me before (i insulted Niunio).
Please read the email for all the details so you can investigate all of this warning points, thank you.

You do know he has access to the Emails as well and will delete all emails which go against him.
Deadpolio Revived
Player

Elysium
Level 30
Ranger
19th November 2017 16:12:09

Quoting Jeezus:

You do know he has access to the Emails as well and will delete all emails which go against him.

yeah :(

i guess KZ is busy working on his business simulation game
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
19th November 2017 22:30:12

Quoting Jeezus:

yeah :(

i guess KZ is busy working on his business simulation game

hes busy with probably nothing but trying to sell this game.
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
20th November 2017 11:15:23

Unless he already sold it to Quillon, or made some sort of deal with him.