Nironerz
Player

Pharos
Level 303
Ranger
21st July 2017 16:02:49

Hello,

Currently there are certain brackets within the task system where you cannot get Hard tasks(Or can no longer get hard tasks) you can see how this effects high levels, I was within 1 skill of My Stique but now I'm close to 3 behind due to the fact he can get hard training tasks and I cannot.

It seems odd that I'm penalized for playing and levelling more than another person, I always thought you get advantages for playing more/leveling more :D:D

Some sort of fix would be nice.
T War
Player

Pharos
Level 10
Ranger
21st July 2017 23:11:48

mimimimimimimimimimimimimimi.....
Happy Monkey
Player

Pharos
Level 10
Mage
21st July 2017 23:59:04 (Last edited 22nd July 2017 00:00:26)

Quoting Jeezus:
Hello,

Currently there are certain brackets within the task system where you cannot get Hard tasks(Or can no longer get hard tasks) you can see how this effects high levels, I was within 1 skill of My Stique but now I'm close to 3 behind due to the fact he can get hard training tasks and I cannot.

It seems odd that I'm penalized for playing and levelling more than another person, I always thought you get advantages for playing more/leveling more :D:D

Haven't seen you complainin back then when you did exactly the same thing, right Ht Reaper? :smartass:
Krumble
Player

Pharos
Level 277
Warrior
22nd July 2017 00:19:35

Quoting Happy Monkey:
Quoting Jeezus:
Hello,

Haven't seen you complainin back then when you did exactly the same thing, right Ht Reaper? :smartass:

You dont get the point buddy.
He means that the system is broken as a level 102, who only hunts to do his kill task, gains more advantage than a level 261 who actually plays the game. We are forced to get higher level for the incomming "strong" monsters, but it buttfucks us right up as we dont gain any advatage training wise. You could litterly make a low level character and follow a high level around and gain 100+skill before level 30. Which shouldnt be possible.

Aernus CLASS;Ranger LEVEL;39 DISTANCE;100

There are people who are 200+ who have the same distance that actually play the game and still dont have advantage over "trainers".
And that my friend, has to get fixed. People who dont play the game are not supposed to get advantage over the ones who do play the game.
Happy Monkey
Player

Pharos
Level 10
Mage
22nd July 2017 02:34:14

Quoting Krumble:
Quoting Happy Monkey:
Quoting Jeezus:
Hello,

You dont get the point buddy.
He means that the system is broken as a level 102, who only hunts to do his kill task, gains more advantage than a level 261 who actually plays the game. We are forced to get higher level for the incomming "strong" monsters, but it buttfucks us right up as we dont gain any advatage training wise. You could litterly make a low level character and follow a high level around and gain 100+skill before level 30. Which shouldnt be possible.

Aernus CLASS;Ranger LEVEL;39 DISTANCE;100

There are people who are 200+ who have the same distance that actually play the game and still dont have advantage over "trainers".
And that my friend, has to get fixed. People who dont play the game are not supposed to get advantage over the ones who do play the game.

I do understand the point, seems like you don't understand mine :/ ... he is complaining after he abused it and now he don't like the fact someone's else can do the same :(
Ajama
Premium

Pharos
Level 15
Ranger
22nd July 2017 10:05:06

This is exactly why this "exhaustion" after training aint good, People Who actually play should still progress, staff perhaps may not like that cuz u may "get too good too soon" - but u actually wouldnt, and as u guys are saying.. Ofc People Who actually play could atleast have this advantage.

You still have to hunt 200 hours for each skill later.. 200.. Hours! Comon.. Not much as an advantage if exhaustion goes away, but it would still be something good in The long run i guess
Backdoor Billy
Player

Pharos
Level 498
Warrior
24th July 2017 09:52:39

I think that increasing skill rate to 1.5x after 100th skill is a very good idea. The problem is that inactive players are treat in the same way as active players. It would be a great thing to get back to times when despite of getting skill from training you could gain some extra skill during hunt. I mean the cooldown should affect Osvald'/Thorvald's tasks only. This changes will give a chance for newcomers to chase top players and convince all the players to active play.
Ajama
Premium

Pharos
Level 15
Ranger
24th July 2017 12:39:07

Indeed Optimusss!

New players cant level up without the skills, when you try a new game u dont wanna wait forever to play it.
Nironerz
Player

Pharos
Level 303
Ranger
24th July 2017 16:23:22 (Last edited 24th July 2017 16:24:14)

Quoting Happy Monkey:
Quoting Jeezus:
Hello,

How would I complain about a problem I didn't know existed?
We actually did mention that certain levels have parts where you cannot gain a hard task and they have gone unanswered.

I don't understand what you mean by abused? how can you abuse a system which is supposed to be that way.
(Are you saying doing hard kill tasks are abuse of the system?)

EDIT: I agree it seems weird that someone who logs in a level 20 and kilsl 100 spiders in 10 minutes then logs off gains MORE than me who has to kill 100ish unholy dreadlords to get LESS than the level 20 (This is also stupid as levels means close to nothing in terms of bolt/arrow damage)
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
2nd August 2017 14:21:29

Quoting Jeezus:
Hello,