1st July 2013 15:15:43 K-Zodron View post »
1st July 2013 15:39:36 K-Zodron View post »
Wood
Player

Elysium
Level 226
Warrior
1st July 2013 18:11:47

Can you make the light radius from creatures/players a bit wider? When you are on a cave or its nighttime the amount of darkness seems too big. :)
Godlike
Premium

Pharos
Level 951
Warrior
2nd July 2013 02:28:15

Quoting Katzin:
I'm tagged in TILE PERMISSION in my friend's house Evul Guy, however I can not open the door of the house!

PS: I'm also marked sub-owner and also with the permissions to enter the house!

Quoting Katzin:
Quoting K-Zodron:
Are you marked on the door tile that you can open/close the door?

yes... i'm marked at all permissions.

same problem with the people I have invited to my house, even though I checked off open/close doors.
Alex The Ninja
Player

Platon
Level 108
Warrior
5th July 2013 20:40:02 (Last edited 5th July 2013 20:40:33)

Unfortunately i still have debug error after this update, it just happened to me like 30 minutes ago after i changed floor, as usual :/

Also i want to mention that monsters behave strange after update. When they see me and walk in front of me everything is ok, they stop as soon as they approach me. But if they walk right or left side of me sometimes they pass me, walk 1 square behind me and then back to me. Its quite annoying when you hunt as a warrior.
Koning Willy
Player

Pharos
Level 68
Warrior
5th July 2013 21:01:28

Quoting Alex The Ninja:
Unfortunately i still have debug error after this update, it just happened to me like 30 minutes ago after i changed floor, as usual :/

Also i want to mention that monsters behave strange after update. When they see me and walk in front of me everything is ok, they stop as soon as they approach me. But if they walk right or left side of me sometimes they pass me, walk 1 square behind me and then back to me. Its quite annoying when you hunt as a warrior.

to be honest with you, That floor changing shit never happened to me as long i been playin zezenia... Might be a problem at your shit.

and also.. whats the annoyin part at just standin still and waitin to get the monster close to ya, this post you just did is totally useless.

The update is perfectly fine!
Vee
Player

Pharos
Level 92
Mage
5th July 2013 21:22:02 (Last edited 5th July 2013 21:29:35)

Quoting Beatz:
Quoting Alex The Ninja:

to be honest with you, That floor changing shit never happened to me as long i been playin zezenia... Might be a problem at your shit.

and also.. whats the annoyin part at just standin still and waitin to get the monster close to ya, this post you just did is totally useless.

The update is perfectly fine!

Just because you don't have problems, doesn't mean others won't have. I feel like talking about shaman-warlock situation before reset... "If you don't want to get comboed by 10lvls lowers, make warlock"

Phew..

E: And seriously.. Try think twice before write... "this post you just did is totally useless." In my opinion this fits way more to your post than his.
Alex The Ninja
Player

Platon
Level 108
Warrior
5th July 2013 21:38:40 (Last edited 5th July 2013 21:39:13)

Quoting Beatz:

Its not only me having this error. I know at least few guys who are having or had this problem. Everyone of them have different pc so i doubt its something related with my pc.

Quoting Beatz:

Its not very annoying but monsters after update was supposed to be more smart and react faster, in fact when im hunting they pass me like they doesn't see me, later they notice me and go back..
Koning Willy
Player

Pharos
Level 68
Warrior
5th July 2013 23:08:33

^^

Kinda strange since they made the monster al faster... it was slower before. Its impossible to trap something without gettin hit now. you could before.
« First
2 3 4