Last »
Show staff replies in this thread
29th June 2013 18:37:51 K-Zodron View post »
1st July 2013 14:18:32 K-Zodron View post »
1st July 2013 15:15:43 K-Zodron View post »
1st July 2013 15:39:36 K-Zodron View post »
K-Zodron
Staff

29th June 2013 18:32:50 (Last edited 29th June 2013 19:43:09)

Just now Zezenia Online was updated to version 4.7.0! This is mainly a technical feature update, with minimal changes to content. Notable changes include a war system and several bugfixes. Your client should automatically update the game the next time you login, alternatively you can download the new version from the Download section of the website.

War system
This feature is only available on PvP servers. Catch diplomat Jere in Karkkila to initiate a war with another guild. Both guilds must accept the war. There are no fees or increased death penalties. Frags are unlimited. You can follow guild wars on the website via the Community section.

More tiles in view
The client view has been updated from 15x11 to 17x13. This should improve graphics quality on modern high-resolution computer monitors.

Automatic world transfering
You can now transfer your character from Tipitaka or Platon to another game world by having a chat with the Culthan temple NPC Alexander. A transfer always costs 200 premium cards, and you can only transfer once every 120 days. Transfers are not reversible, so be careful.

Small changes
- Improved networking & performance of client and server
- Slightly modified client UI
- Better and faster monster AI
- Premium time left shown in character list
- Party now only affects health bar color, so you can see if you have a red name while in a party

Bugs fixed
- Map bugs
- When logging in after a disconnect sometimes containers would refuse to open properly
- Conditional item loss possibility when leaving the warzone
- Linux multiclient prevention
- Directional keys when walking sometimes "got stuck"
- Darkness flashed at the edge of the screen when walking south or east
- Some spells didn't work at all

As usual, if you find a bug, please report it to us as fast as possible!

Happy playing!
Godlike
Premium

Pharos
Level 948
Warrior
29th June 2013 18:35:55

hey kz, I cannot log in after the patch. it says I a cannot log in because an instance of zezenia is already running and playing on multiple characters is not permitted. Any help ?
Devilish Spectre
Player

Elysium
Level 200
Mage
29th June 2013 18:36:58

just download new client.
Skorilieeeloei
Sage

Platon
Level 25
Warrior
29th June 2013 18:37:12 (Last edited 29th June 2013 18:37:41)

Very good job, staff !

-Loved it:
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

___
Thx,
Skorili~
K-Zodron
Staff

29th June 2013 18:37:51 (Last edited 29th June 2013 18:38:03)

Quoting Cream:
hey kz, I cannot log in after the patch. it says I a cannot log in because an instance of zezenia is already running and playing on multiple characters is not permitted. Any help ?

Are you using windows 7? It sometimes fails to restart the client. Just make sure Zezenia isn't running and start it manually. If you keep getting the patch screen over and over please reinstall the game from the website.
Godlike
Premium

Pharos
Level 948
Warrior
29th June 2013 18:39:06

Quoting K-Zodron:
Quoting Cream:

Are you using windows 7? It sometimes fails to restart the client. Just make sure Zezenia isn't running and start it manually. If you keep getting the patch screen over and over please reinstall the game from the website.

yes I keep getting the patch screen, I will try to reinstall, thanks for reply.
Devilish Spectre
Player

Elysium
Level 200
Mage
29th June 2013 18:39:47

Quoting K-Zodron:
Quoting Cream:

same problem at Win8
Lazzoa
Player

Elysium
Level 77
Warrior
29th June 2013 18:40:44 (Last edited 29th June 2013 18:41:37)

I wonder why some ideas with fewer days of being accepted, and others who had a good acceptance among all done over the years are not accepted ...

I have nothing against anyone and even liked the idea Kutapletes information about the premium time on the login page.

Now the idea of percentages for the skill bars made over years, is not even contemplated ...

whenever the game is two weights and two measures!

Another situation is everyone complained that the character status was very hard to see, and you guys kept. so you guys ask opnies?
Cartujo
Sage

Elysium
Level 212
Warrior
29th June 2013 18:42:18

Hello may i ask why don't add war- system feature to non-pvps aswell also redirect Non-pvp to Optional pvp sounds good ...
Eliniux
Player

Elysium
Level 118
Mage
29th June 2013 18:46:42

too bad i alrdy uninstalled =./
1 2 3
Last »