27th February 2013 04:18:02 K-Zodron View post »
27th February 2013 11:24:43 K-Zodron View post »
Gleen Rhee
Player

Elysium
Level 248
Warrior
27th February 2013 09:42:49

Because they took the widget that shows the most viewed topics in a short time? And because the market statistics do not show the amount of premium cards sold? Not to prove his assertion was wrong?
K-Zodron
Staff

27th February 2013 11:24:43

Quoting Kazumaki Suuper:
Because they took the widget that shows the most viewed topics in a short time? And because the market statistics do not show the amount of premium cards sold? Not to prove his assertion was wrong?

I'll look into getting the most popular threads list back somewhere. Market hasn't listed premium cards for a long, long time. I'll put them back in soon as well.
Gleen Rhee
Player

Elysium
Level 248
Warrior
27th February 2013 14:19:35

Quoting K-Zodron:
Quoting Kazumaki Suuper:

I'll look into getting the most popular threads list back somewhere. Market hasn't listed premium cards for a long, long time. I'll put them back in soon as well.

I know I know, you're trying to come up with a code that the number shown is not the actual value of cards sold right?
Surango
Player

Elysium
Level 92
Mage
27th February 2013 14:42:16

Maybe change the collor of the page number your looking at!
Wielkopolski
Player

Elysium
Level 103
Ranger
27th February 2013 15:21:40

Quoting Kazumaki Suuper:
Quoting K-Zodron:
Quoting Kazumaki Suuper:

I know I know, you're trying to come up with a code that the number shown is not the actual value of cards sold right?

How about you stop acting like a complete idiot for once and go troll somewhere else? Why the hell would K-zodron lie about how many cards he sells? And most important why the "·$·$ he has to answer to you or anyone else about that?
Myk Myk Disco Polo
Player

Elysium
Level 73
Warrior
27th February 2013 18:57:38

New website is really cool ;) Only text-boxes should have bright font instead of black :) Only some places look a little bit blurred for me.
Gugaitta
Player

Elysium
Level 227
Warrior
27th February 2013 22:06:46

Nice work xd
Gohhan Rawr
Player

Elysium
Level 80
Mage
27th February 2013 22:38:17

Very nice ! now need change 90% of the staff for the game can be better.
Lazzoa
Player

Elysium
Level 77
Warrior
28th February 2013 11:14:05

to create a topic on the site, if you will not do any change regarding the issues that everyone mentioned, which is the color of the letters?
1 2 3