1 2 3
Garavito
Player

Elysium
Level 50
Warrior
29th April 2013 18:09:52

I posted this on Help forums, but no answer :p

Hello, as you can see I'm a warrior of lvl 15.

I'm already training with Dark Monks and my Melee skills up 1% every 7 minutes. I have 19 Melee and 18 shielding.
I train with a Dagger, and my equip is:

Battered Knight Armor
Wooden Buckler
Leather Trousers
Leather Shoes
Golden Bracelet
Leather Gauntlets

And I haven't any Helmet.

I started playing Zezenia 2 years ago, but now I want to play it seriously :D and I need some nice tips for get my skills up.

Thx!
Kargaula
Player

Platon
Level 44
Mage
29th April 2013 19:07:26

Quoting Garavito:

I'm already training with Dark Monks and my Melee skills up 1% every 7 minutes. I have 19 Melee and 18 shielding.

Battered Knight Armor
Wooden Buckler
Leather Trousers
Leather Shoes
Golden Bracelet
Leather Gauntlets

I started playing Zezenia 2 years ago, but now I want to play it seriously :D and I need some nice tips for get my skills up.

Thx!

Well firstly, hi and its nice to see you have gave this game another try. I will try to help some.

You should upgrade your shield, basicly it gives the most def. Actually, everything in your equipment could be replaced by better items which arent very expensive. Collect gold in dwarves and then get better equipment.
Your goal should be pierceless defense. No blood hits received from monks. At this point you will be able to train AFK
Paca
Player

Pharos
Level 94
Ranger
29th April 2013 19:37:26 (Last edited 29th April 2013 19:38:12)

Quoting Kargaula:
Quoting Garavito:

Battered Knight Armor
Wooden Buckler
Leather Trousers
Leather Shoes
Golden Bracelet
Leather Gauntlets

Thx!

Well firstly, hi and its nice to see you have gave this game another try. I will try to help some.

You should upgrade your shield, basicly it gives the most def. Actually, everything in your equipment could be replaced by better items which arent very expensive. Collect gold in dwarves and then get better equipment.
Your goal should be pierceless defense. No blood hits received from monks. At this point you will be able to train AFK

@Karguala; It is insteresting to newcomers all you wrote. Good work.

@Garavito; I think you should train, but if you prefer to hunt to get levels... it is your choice, but be careful there are some pk's luring and killing afk trainning ppl. If you go to premium areas you won't die as free places. Good luck and welcome again! Nice to see old players like me coming back :p

Paca
Garavito
Player

Elysium
Level 50
Warrior
29th April 2013 21:01:19

Thanks you both :). Everything u have wrote its interesting. See you on game! :)
Garavito
Player

Elysium
Level 50
Warrior
29th April 2013 23:49:34 (Last edited 29th April 2013 23:51:44)

Thanks you both :). Everything u have wrote its interesting. See you on game! :)

Edit: Safari trolled me and send the comment two times xD

btw, which skills should i have at lvl 20? +/-
Kargaula
Player

Platon
Level 44
Mage
30th April 2013 15:16:54

Quoting Garavito:

Edit: Safari trolled me and send the comment two times xD

btw, which skills should i have at lvl 20? +/-

The higher the better. There are no irregardless skills. 30/30 is fine in my opinion.
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
5th June 2014 15:55:37

Bring up this thread
1 2 3