1 2 3
Pantela
Premium

Elysium
Level 332
Ranger
22nd March 2024 19:56:08

Quoting Majo A:
thank you, i will have a look into it, so then its not faster training, you just can do it for longer, right?

Nope

It will take longer if you are NOT premium. You will consume 100% training in 12h if NOT premium. When premium you should consume a full bar in 8h.

Just clicked the dummy when not premmy > "You will finish training in about 5 hours 59 minutes"
Bought premium
Clicked dummy again > "You will finish training in about 3 hours 59 minutes"

With 50% training :)
Majo A
Premium

Pharos
Level 14
Mage
23rd March 2024 13:29:02

thanks a lot!
one more question, the items that dont say "enchantable but they have attributes already, can u improve these attributes?
Briareu
Premium

Elysium
Level 910
Warrior
23rd March 2024 14:24:17

Quoting Majo A:
thanks a lot!
one more question, the items that dont say "enchantable but they have attributes already, can u improve these attributes?

if they are enchantable, yes you can improve or change the attributes
Majo A
Premium

Pharos
Level 14
Mage
23rd March 2024 17:29:33

Quoting Briareu:
Quoting Majo A:
thanks a lot!

some items have already attributes but they dont have the "enchantable word, i was wondering if u can improve these anyhow for example, you loot an item with stamina boost 1% and u would like to increase it to 5% is that a thing or its impossible unless it has "enchantable"
Briareu
Premium

Elysium
Level 910
Warrior
24th March 2024 08:26:30

Quoting Majo A:
Quoting Briareu:
Quoting Majo A:
thanks a lot!

some items have already attributes but they dont have the "enchantable word, i was wondering if u can improve these anyhow for example, you loot an item with stamina boost 1% and u would like to increase it to 5% is that a thing or its impossible unless it has "enchantable"

The items that are NOT "enchatable (that star with a green "+")" are only obtainable by looting it from creatures. So you have to loot it to get better/different status.
Majo A
Premium

Pharos
Level 14
Mage
24th March 2024 08:49:39

Got it, thanks again :D about the bestiary i am not certain about something to increase the loot it says u need a certain amount of items but you can add them 1 by 1, does that mean that if i boost it i boost it for everybody during that period of time?
Dipsomaniac
Premium

Pharos
Level 17
Mage
24th March 2024 11:01:47

Quoting Majo A:
Got it, thanks again :D about the bestiary i am not certain about something to increase the loot it says u need a certain amount of items but you can add them 1 by 1, does that mean that if i boost it i boost it for everybody during that period of time?

No, if you put your mouse cursor on the different bars there, loot/xp/debuff/enraged it tells you what it does and if it's personal or worldwide.
Majo A
Premium

Pharos
Level 14
Mage
24th March 2024 11:38:59

thank you, didnt notice that!
Majo A
Premium

Pharos
Level 14
Mage
26th March 2024 16:17:28

Today i was hunting and i looted a rough ring, when i tried to loot it with the hotkey i set for looting it took everything except the rough ring, did it happen to anybody before and if so what causes this? I hope I didn'd lose many items before while hunting running using this hotkey to loot xD
Pantela
Premium

Elysium
Level 332
Ranger
26th March 2024 21:27:25

You probably has it filtered on your bestiary
1 2 3