1 2 3
Pablillo
Premium

Pharos
Level 137
Ranger
18th March 2024 13:57:49 (Last edited 19th March 2024 04:49:06)

Hi,
I haven't played for a long while and i see many changes, is there any guide I could watch to catch up?
Also I remember that before you could be online with 2 chars in the same account simultaneously in the same server, is that still allowed?
What do pets do and what and is any difference from one another besides the aesthetics?
Is it any system to prevent you from losing items when dying and also to reduce the death penalty such as blessings existed before?

Thanks in advance,
J
Pablillo
Premium

Pharos
Level 137
Ranger
19th March 2024 05:01:05

Quoting Pablillo:
Hi,
I haven't played for a long while and i see many changes, is there any guide I could watch to catch up?
Also I remember that before you could be online with 2 chars in the same account simultaneously in the same server, is that still allowed?
What do pets do and what and is any difference from one another besides the aesthetics?
Is it any system to prevent you from losing items when dying and also to reduce the death penalty such as blessings existed before?

Thanks in advance,
J

Bump!
Godot
Premium

Elysium
Level 260
Ranger
19th March 2024 18:26:41

Pets get all loot from dead monsters, automatically. The difference between all types of pets are just aesthetics like you said... pretty much it.
Majo A
Premium

Pharos
Level 14
Mage
20th March 2024 06:22:35

Quoting Godot:
Pets get all loot from dead monsters, automatically. The difference between all types of pets are just aesthetics like you said... pretty much it.

thank you, is there anyhow to get them else than purchasing?
Also what about my other questions? I used to block with my warrior for my noobchars to do tasks, is it still allowed? im not talking about botting or macroing, only the use of 2 chars simultaneously
Pantela
Premium

Elysium
Level 332
Ranger
20th March 2024 10:59:35 (Last edited 20th March 2024 11:03:41)

A while back staff said you shouldn't be leveling on two characters at the same time. You can do stuff like fishing on multiple characters, but have to be ready to respond to a GM if they show up.
Depending on how long you've been away, I suggest you take a look at the wiki, there are a few guides that would help you:
https://wiki.playzezenia.com/wiki/Hero_of_Eidos
https://wiki.playzezenia.com/wiki/Enchanting
Also tasks have changed, you can only train by hitting dummies now so no need to do tasks on noob characters anymore :D

Edit: typos
Majo A
Premium

Pharos
Level 14
Mage
20th March 2024 13:01:22

Thank you so much! i was away for many years tbh xD
I will then focus in 1 char only, btw how does one train now and what is stamina for? in the wiki it doesn't explain it and idk how to train now lmao, i know you could before by taking the reward from missions as "training"
Pantela
Premium

Elysium
Level 332
Ranger
20th March 2024 21:04:21 (Last edited 20th March 2024 21:07:08)

There are training spots in Eidos and Ellaria with training dummies. You can also log out after attacking them and train offline. Try looking for NPC Fibonacci in Ellaria if you have trouble finding it.
Stamina boosts the exp you get by 30% for like, 2h of straight hunting (if no equipment with stamina boost)
Training also have a bar and it fills automatically until 50%. The other 50% you get by hunting. I think 3 hours hunting fills the remaining 50%

Edit: Btw, if you hover over theses bars in your skills window, they tell you what I just said :)
Majo A
Premium

Pharos
Level 14
Mage
21st March 2024 05:45:52

Thank you!
It says that being premium you train faster, anybody know how much faster, also the training offline goes as fast as online?
Sorry but the more answers i find more questions i have xD
Pantela
Premium

Elysium
Level 332
Ranger
22nd March 2024 00:18:18

There is recent post talking a little about it, maybe you cam find your answers there :)
I'm not sure exactly how faster it is, but I think a full bar will last for 12h when free and 8h when premmy? not really sure about these numbers, but from the other post I think that's a bit bugged
Majo A
Premium

Pharos
Level 14
Mage
22nd March 2024 08:58:19

thank you, i will have a look into it, so then its not faster training, you just can do it for longer, right?
1 2 3