1 2
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
25th October 2023 19:02:59 CM Mercury View post »
28th October 2023 13:43:41 CM Mercury View post »
Sanoman
Player

Elysium
Level 937
Mage
26th October 2023 11:28:39

Quoting CM Mercury:
Quoting Sanoman:

And yes, such a fun event only lasts 1 week, I don't understand

Hi,

This is just an event for Halloween. If players enjoy these kinds of small things, we can do more of these for sure :)

-Mercury

Yes, the game needs more stuff, the game is good, but today we don't have a decent boss to kill in groups, we don't have cities or locations for high level, the lizard portal is good, but the barbarian tanks block an entire screen of these animals. Honestly I don't see content for high lvl, I don't see any reason to go up so much lvl, if at some point at lvl 900 or 1000 you can nerf the mages again and I regress -200 -300 lvl, because you see the potential of a class and in Instead of giving these classes a darker, more hardcore place, you'd rather nerf them :)
King Healer
Player

Pharos
Level 1005
Mage
26th October 2023 12:47:14

Good morning.

I was very happy and surprised with the old outfits and monsters. Something nostalgic that you should have several times. I don't know if it would be possible for every elite to have an old sprite or something permanently. Outfits should also be permanent.

Regarding events like this. I particularly like it a lot, I believe that every event gives a dynamic and changes the daily lives of the players.

I believe it would be very interesting to also have the option of changing the sprites to the old ones, like the shaman's radius, something that in my opinion should never have changed, it's an option, even if you have to pay cards or something like that.

You could implement a trainer in houses and wands for zz coins, since training nowadays is very difficult, this would shake up the market and increase the expenditure of coins/cards in the game.

Congratulations on your achievements.
Elite Xelsey
Player

Elysium
Level 314
Warrior
26th October 2023 16:10:44

I've defeated about 4,000 monsters since yesterday - I got 4 tickets. I think that at this rate, I will have 10 tickets by the end of the event.
B Ushido
Player

Elysium
Level 30
Ranger
26th October 2023 18:58:12

the tickets are a bit difficult to get but the idea is good
CM Mercury
Community Manager

28th October 2023 13:43:41

Hi,

The tickets are rare for a reason. A slight boost to the ticket drop rate is considered as we speak.

-Mercury
1 2