1 2
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
25th October 2023 19:02:59 CM Mercury View post »
28th October 2023 13:43:41 CM Mercury View post »
Administration
Staff

25th October 2023 12:03:52

This week’s Server Save includes the following changes:

Halloween Events

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

This year’s Halloween Event is on until next Wednesday! Rumors say that a warp in the space-time continuum has opened in the Ellarian graveyard. Keep an eye out for a spooky surprise on your hunts…

- Raid Screwou’s Halloween Dungeon for a chance at exclusive Halloween loot! The timed dungeon is open to players level 30 and above and scales in difficulty automatically.

- Purchase retro & Halloween outfits from NPC Gorvenal at the cemetery! These outfits expire at the end of the event.

- Adopt the new Spooky Ghost Pet from the Premium Shop!

- Look out for Screwou’s minions and their raids in Ellaria Poor Quarters & Leif.

Server Save changelog

- Added a kidamru hoof to Elsa buy list.
- Added falchion to Sadie buy list.
- Minor bug fixes.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff
B Ushido
Player

Elysium
Level 30
Ranger
25th October 2023 14:26:00

It's incredible to see the old sprites/retro outfit

finally falchion for sale.

the new pet is cute
Sanoman
Player

Elysium
Level 937
Mage
25th October 2023 15:52:33

Congratulations, admin, but why is Halloween so short-lived? You could put this old look on sale in the store, I would be happy to buy it :)
Ritari
Elder Sage

Pharos
Level 445
Warrior
25th October 2023 16:09:24

Quoting Steven Grant:

the new pet is cute

+1 for this, both selling the two-handed weapons and the retro outfits which are epic!!

Quoting Sanoman:
Congratulations, admin, but why is Halloween so short-lived? You could put this old look on sale in the store, I would be happy to buy it :)

Halloween is like Santa at old age, comes once a year and leaves you empty handed :(

-Ritari
Sanoman
Player

Elysium
Level 937
Mage
25th October 2023 18:20:34

Quoting Ritari:
Quoting Steven Grant:

the new pet is cute

+1 for this, both selling the two-handed weapons and the retro outfits which are epic!!

Quoting Sanoman:

Halloween is like Santa at old age, comes once a year and leaves you empty handed :(

-Ritari

And yes, such a fun event only lasts 1 week, I don't understand
CM Mercury
Community Manager

25th October 2023 19:02:59

Quoting Sanoman:

And yes, such a fun event only lasts 1 week, I don't understand

Hi,

This is just an event for Halloween. If players enjoy these kinds of small things, we can do more of these for sure :)

-Mercury
Poke In Your Eye
Player

Elysium
Level 50
Warrior
25th October 2023 20:02:33 (Last edited 25th October 2023 20:02:48)

Quoting Administration:
This week’s Server Save includes the following changes:
(...)
- Added a kidamru hoof to Elsa buy list.
- Added falchion to Sadie buy list.
- Minor bug fixes.
(...)

Its nice to see that 2 more items are sellable now. Changes are going in the right direction ;)

Quoting Administration:

(...)
This year’s Halloween Event is on until next Wednesday! Rumors say that a warp in the space-time continuum has opened in the Ellarian graveyard. Keep an eye out for a spooky surprise on your hunts…

- Raid Screwou’s Halloween Dungeon for a chance at exclusive Halloween loot! The timed dungeon is open to players level 30 and above and scales in difficulty automatically.
(...)

After almost a half day of hunting i just got 3 tickets plus several candies. I cant imagine that 'normal' player who spends only his 2h stamina time could get any reward at all. If an event is supposed to be fun for everyone, it should be easier to get some reward stuff, and access to dungeon. It is not fair that only excessive grinding players can get rewards. Maybe we can have just a little tweak to drop chances?

But overall - Big up! 8)
Deixando Claro
Player

Pharos
Level 202
Mage
25th October 2023 22:35:42

Cool! But we want more content. Work more for the community. Sponsor Zezenia on Internet and websites... Community are welcomy rn.
We are having a great time in Zezenia. Think about an Brand new fishing potions. If it's good Idea. We all know ppl here have good ideas for the game.
Thank ALL G's
Piekpoa Ehta
Player

Cronus
Level 22
Warrior
26th October 2023 06:54:11

Pleaseeeee make permanent the olddddd outfits,thats incredibleeeee🥲 good old daysssss
Lagatrixo
Player

Zera
Level 201
Ranger
26th October 2023 10:24:58

I cant find Screwou respawn. During raid I was searching all eallaria poor quarter, i found other creeps and i did kill creeps like devilkin, Cyclobat , pumpkinhead and soul devourer, but i couldnt find screwou. Why?
1 2