1 2 3 4
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
10th October 2023 20:59:15 CM Mercury View post »
11th October 2023 00:09:17 CM Mercury View post »
The Borest
Player

Elysium
Level 25
Warrior
5th October 2023 06:28:35

ok, ok, ok, everyone started to complain, for me everything is super good, what you want is for everything to be easier but no, if there are some errors like the one with the map, my mouse stays clicked and in the bar Options the Close button disappears, and I would like the brewing bp to be grouped on their own, to be placed in the same bp where there are more brewing bp as well as the items, etc., they need to put the 1 hour boost, sometimes I'm too lazy to go to hunt for 2 hours, and we also need an urgent bot that does everything I hunt alone while I sleep but that cannot be banned, please a BOT
Zimbz
Player

Elysium
Level 15
Warrior
5th October 2023 11:20:31 (Last edited 5th October 2023 11:48:21)

Man all the people who are literally crying "I cannot play, I almost died cause I used the Spacebar to rotate/ turn my character" "I was use to using spacebar to rotate, can switch it back?"
Guys grow up.... you are hilarious you know. You always need to find SOMETHING to cry about on every damn update.
You got use to the spacebar, now... just get use to not using it? Like are you kidding me right now :smartass:
Never have I seen grown men cry and be so contradicting, that they cannot use spacebar anymore to turn their characters. Hell I NEVER turned my character with the spacebar. I used ctrl or shift. The fact you guys cry over SPACEBAR, is hilarious. First you cry you want to target with hotkey. You get it, now you cry its too hard cause you cant rotate your character no more and you got use to playing that way. Probably should move on to another game at this point, no offense. But this "I got use to using spacebar to turn my character, now I almost die cause of it" is a cracked retarded statement.
You are just finding some other excuses. Its always mimimimimimiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, you guys care only for yourselves and not the growth of the game. Get a grip and move on in life. Get use to the changes.
Fix your muscl..... wait a minute......

@INVOKER, MUSCLE MEMORY/TOUCH TYPING!!! adapt your muscle memory bro. 8) You know all about this. 8)
your character statement screams "im a botter and I try justifying it with muscle memory so I need to explain to the world what muscle memory and touch typing are." Why you got so much to prove bro? You clearly are directing this statement to staff xD just wow

Seasonal Sever should be fun <3 So much cry, so much love, so much hate, so much babies. <3

@staff, you are doing great changes for this game. its super nice to see after all the years. Steps are taken in the right direction. and its very heart warming to see this game growing again.
Nameless
Player

Elysium
Level 763
Warrior
5th October 2023 14:35:39

Quoting Zimbz:
Man all the people who are literally crying "I cannot play, I almost died cause I used the Spacebar to rotate/ turn my character" "I was use to using spacebar to rotate, can switch it back?"
Guys grow up.... you are hilarious you know. You always need to find SOMETHING to cry about on every damn update.
You got use to the spacebar, now... just get use to not using it? Like are you kidding me right now :smartass:
Never have I seen grown men cry and be so contradicting, that they cannot use spacebar anymore to turn their characters. Hell I NEVER turned my character with the spacebar. I used ctrl or shift. The fact you guys cry over SPACEBAR, is hilarious. First you cry you want to target with hotkey. You get it, now you cry its too hard cause you cant rotate your character no more and you got use to playing that way. Probably should move on to another game at this point, no offense. But this "I got use to using spacebar to turn my character, now I almost die cause of it" is a cracked retarded statement.
You are just finding some other excuses. Its always mimimimimimiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, you guys care only for yourselves and not the growth of the game. Get a grip and move on in life. Get use to the changes.

@INVOKER, MUSCLE MEMORY/TOUCH TYPING!!! adapt your muscle memory bro. 8) You know all about this. 8)
your character statement screams "im a botter and I try justifying it with muscle memory so I need to explain to the world what muscle memory and touch typing are." Why you got so much to prove bro? You clearly are directing this statement to staff xD just wow

Seasonal Sever should be fun <3 So much cry, so much love, so much hate, so much babies. <3

@staff, you are doing great changes for this game. its super nice to see after all the years. Steps are taken in the right direction. and its very heart warming to see this game growing again.

Whould be hard to see all of this game change and cant play because you stole to many people.
Sanoman
Player

Elysium
Level 937
Mage
5th October 2023 14:50:02

good morning
I would like to see the possibility of having the option to remove these bags of plants from the loot, please, my bags are full of these things and I don't have the patience to open them one by one and discard them, please pack them!! or place the plants to fall just in a bag
Megazorddd
Player

Elysium
Level 165
Warrior
5th October 2023 15:04:43

Hello
About the brewing bags, can you make them disappear when you open them and the plants just stay together where the others are and if you dont have any they stay in tha main bp? Or make something else for those who doesnt have the pacience to open a lot of them and put the plants together one by one with the others. Another way is just pack them, the easiest in my opinion.
Miuqyiu Nuaeu
Player

Elysium
Level 35
Mage
6th October 2023 00:29:38

Quoting Zimbz:

Watch out he's back, watch out community, the impulsive liar and the guy who wants to rob everyone in the community is back!
Miuqyiu Nuaeu
Player

Elysium
Level 35
Mage
6th October 2023 00:31:20

Quoting Nameless:
Quoting Zimbz:

Whould be hard to see all of this game change and cant play because you stole to many people.

He loves the game, and envies many people, be careful not to become his target too xD
Necromaniak
Player

Pharos
Level 899
Mage
6th October 2023 12:21:10

Good morning everyone!!
I would like to congratulate Staff again for one more great update, I said nothing here on the last update but the game is becoming better and better everytime.
Good to know the staff is working actively again, trying to keep the game going, listening to the community, this makes all the players happy, I'm prettty sure, even with some minor adjustments to make, like the brewing bags going anywhere mentioned before, I see an excitment with those updates.

And the idea of a new seasonal, i'm pretty sure was one of the bests for now, gathering new players, activing the old ones and i really think its gonna be sucessful

Thank you Staff!
Super Man
Player

Elysium
Level 362
Warrior
6th October 2023 15:47:41 (Last edited 6th October 2023 21:22:02)

Quoting Zimbz:

Yes, I don't understand (and I don't want to understand) how your crazy head works, but let's get to the point.

1: I don't understand what I did that upset you, or if it's just jealousy on your part, because you'd like to have a high level warlock (since you already had one, but tried to hit my friend, and ended up falling backwards).

2: yes, I used the spacebar to turn for a long time (Just because YOU don't use the space bar to turn, doesn't mean it's not useful to some people, the world does NOT revolve around you, think about it narcissist! ), and my brain has already conditioned it to the character's rotation, and it would be sensible if we had an option to turn with the spacebar, as well as using it to target monsters! I know that targeting with the space bar pleases a large number of players, and at no time did I say that I am AGAINST it, I just said that there should be the old option, as an option, for those who were already used to it!

3: For sure, if there is no other option, I will adapt to the new one, just as I have done all my life, muscle memory is incredible, and you should read a little more about the subject, instead of trying to take cheap shots at good people, who are in the game to have fun!
Even with my little finger dislocated, I'll get used to it, just as I adapted to playing the guitar with it (crooked), I can adapt to turning the character with CTRL.

4: I've streamed it several times filming the keyboard/mouse and cursor, and if you've still decided you want to believe something else, there's nothing I can do about it!

5: My record is clean, the staff know that, and my conscience is clear, you (and other fans) can try to denigrate me all you want, report me all you want (Be careful with rule 8).
The staff, better than you, know my record! :)

Sincerely, Invoker!
Zimbz
Player

Elysium
Level 15
Warrior
7th October 2023 09:23:44 (Last edited 7th October 2023 09:40:13)

" I had already adapted to turning by holding the spacebar, and the keys (w,a,s,d), depending on where I wanted to throw the magic in front of me!
This has become a way to make it harder for me, I almost died on a hunt that is theoretically easy, because it is more complicated to use the ctrl than the spacebar (at least for me)! "

" the world does NOT revolve around you, think about it narcissist! "

Practice what you preach moron.
Such a hypocrite its not funny. You tell me the world doesnt revolve around me yet here you are asking it to revolve around you xDDD wtf is that? hahah "i have a dislocated/broken finger, so i need spacebar" <-- again world revolving around you?
The way you legit have an excuse for everything is mind boggling. Grow up.
Go watch that streamer that plays tibia with just his mouth, the actually disabled person. You dont see him crying everytime CIP changed something on him, he adapted and played the game he loved without bitching about it. Holy xD You are something else. .... you and your finger xDDD LOL

Now about your botting. You put this statement in your character after the first few ban waves happened. In which you did not stream before this. You streamed AFTER then ban waves. Lets be real.
You felt you had something to prove, why else would you put this in your comments?
2 reasons, and one of which is true.
Reason 1; you used the bot before the first ban wave flew out, in fear like all the rest (cause of using the bot in the past blah blah blah), people had fear they were going to be banned. You sir were one of them that had that fear. In turn you put this cracked statement in your character comment.
Reason 2; you are undermining the staffs decisions in the game towards macros and botters, so you are trying to get this msg to the staff to tell them what muscle memory and touch typing are.. as some of your friends were banned perma and you did not like it.

@Nameless for someone who keeps telling me on and on again in here, you are done speaking to me... you always comment. xD You're a cool guy luuch, I see how you help people in the game. Aside from you being an old botter, You do something positive for the game atleast. :)
I love how much you envy me.

See you soon ;)
1 2 3 4