1 2 3
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
10th October 2023 20:59:15 CM Mercury View post »
11th October 2023 00:09:17 CM Mercury View post »
Administration
Staff

4th October 2023 12:28:18

This week's Server Save includes the following updates:

Battle Window & Shortcut

The new Battle window displays a list of all nearby monsters sorted by distance or remaining health. Hover over monsters in the list to spot them on screen, and right click to make your attack!

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Prefer to use the keyboard? Pressing (CTRL/Shift) + Spacebar will also cycle between targets in the Battle list.

Refreshed Status Messages

The appearance of on-screen information and status messages has been refreshed. Messages are now located lower on the screen to avoid obscuring gameplay.

Dropped loot is now color coded with information about the equipment tier, special enraged & elite drops as well as luck drops.

Loot Brewing Bags

Enraged & Elite monsters may now drop a brewing bag filled with four-leaf clovers, desert flowers and more depending on your gathering skill level.

Full Changelog

Quoting Zezenia Online 781:

-Added the Battle Window with a list of nearby monsters. Press the Spacebar to cycle between targets in the Battle List. Sort monsters by either remaining health or distance to the player.
- Added shop information to the Bestiary. Right click a Sellable item to see the shops it can be sold at.
- Added brewing bags, a rare drop from enraged & elite monsters that includes brewing ingredients appropriate to the player’s skill level.
- Added redesigned on-screen information and notice messages.
- Added color coded tier indication to dropped loot information.
- Added remaining Premium Time display to the Actions window.
- Added a season ending timer shown on login to Seasonal Worlds.
- Hero of Eidos/Orc Prisoners quest tweaked.
- Slightly buffed Sweeping Swipe damage at low levels.
- Fixed encoding issues when pasting text into the client.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff
Gremar
Player

Elysium
Level 10
Ranger
4th October 2023 12:39:41 (Last edited 4th October 2023 13:08:27)

excellent update... little things make a difference :)
add the sale of fauchard and falchion to the common npc

can i dream of a loot analyzer?
Sanoman
Player

Elysium
Level 937
Mage
4th October 2023 12:50:23

very good Congratulations
Poke In Your Eye
Player

Elysium
Level 50
Warrior
4th October 2023 12:52:46

Some observations.

There is something wrong with the new UI. I dont know if this is related to new battle window, changes in actions window or reworked text informations. After some time of play I can't enter to the 'Options' anymore. I need to logout and login to use options again. Sometimes I just lose 'close' button from one of the tabs 'interface'. Extremely weird.

Another thing is about using big 'world map': When right-click on the map and choose 'Walk here', the whole map is sticked to mouse cursor as if i clicked and hold left mouse button to move the map around. I don't know if this is an intentional change of the map, but now its very unpleasant to use.

By the way - Please make 'world map' little smaller and/or resizeable - It opens on the centre of the screen and covers too much. On most popular resolution 1920x1080 it is impossible to see health/mana bars. I think that on smaller resolutions it is just unusable at all.

little update. There are more missing elements after some time of play:

Nameless
Player

Elysium
Level 763
Warrior
4th October 2023 13:34:45 (Last edited 4th October 2023 13:38:14)

Wow. Ye, little things like that help us alot!

The game is changing and increasing. This shows the reason that some players coming back and some guys starting.

Its possible to add a away that potion can accumulate? E.g: If i use 2 Flasks of Luck, its gives 100 min Luck Time. Similar to Scroll xp Boost.

Also, i think some skills time should be reviewed. I think most of skills that we use all the time (Frenzy, Fortitude Growth, Fortification, etc) should be active more time then usual. Like 10 min or 30 min maybe. The character can be 100% of time with this skill, make no sense 3 min or so.

King Regards.
King Healer
Premium

Pharos
Level 1005
Mage
4th October 2023 13:58:21 (Last edited 4th October 2023 15:44:31)

Once again I would like to congratulate the staff on the small, but at the same time great, evolution.

Again, these were two things that the community commented a lot on and you did them quickly.

I believe that small adjustments could be made just like nameless said, these changes would be VERY interesting, again basic things that make a lot of difference to the gameplay.

Congratulations.

Suggestion:
1- An improvement in the analyzer, including pt and loot analyzer is welcome.
2- Make bestiary points have a greater role in the game (related to advantages)
Sir Artorias
Premium

Elysium
Level 404
Ranger
4th October 2023 14:35:13

nice update <o/

Another thing the community want, and come fast :D!!
Xplosion
Player

Elysium
Level 993
Mage
4th October 2023 17:14:38 (Last edited 4th October 2023 21:21:48)

Quoting Poke In Your Eye:
Some observations.

There is something wrong with the new UI. I dont know if this is related to new battle window, changes in actions window or reworked text informations. After some time of play I can't enter to the 'Options' anymore. I need to logout and login to use options again. Sometimes I just lose 'close' button from one of the tabs 'interface'. Extremely weird.

Another thing is about using big 'world map': When right-click on the map and choose 'Walk here', the whole map is sticked to mouse cursor as if i clicked and hold left mouse button to move the map around. I don't know if this is an intentional change of the map, but now its very unpleasant to use.

By the way - Please make 'world map' little smaller and/or resizeable - It opens on the centre of the screen and covers too much. On most popular resolution 1920x1080 it is impossible to see health/mana bars. I think that on smaller resolutions it is just unusable at all.

little update. There are more missing elements after some time of play:

After some time online my client started lagging and doing strange things too... I have wrote e mail to support, I hope You read it as soon as possible.

Update contains nice features, but I have observed one thing* that I want to share and ask about:
- have You decrease elite's chance to appear? I have seen on 2 hunts there is much less elites; comparing to last hunts, full boosted place gave me like 10% less experience, and it was 4 hours, so I think it was not just "bad luck".

Overall, last updates and new content are great, keep going with the good work!

Your's sincerely
Xplosion
Lackae
Player

Pharos
Level 48
Warrior
4th October 2023 17:24:47

Good update.

With these brewing bags you have hit the same problem again, Single target VS AOE classes, as there is only 1 tier of the bag this means it will always be better for the classes which AOE.
As ranger is now the only class which doesn't have a proper way to AOE level I would suggest one of two things.
Make rangers AOE as well.
or
Have tiered bags. Meaning from 200-1200 exp monsters it would drop tier 1 bags, 1200-3000 would drop tier 2 and 3000-999999 would drop tier 3.

The second option would help in the short term but not the long term.
The Borest
Player

Elysium
Level 25
Warrior
4th October 2023 17:26:44 (Last edited 11th October 2023 03:28:38)

Since you created the Atkar thing without the mouse, can you also create an app so that the ACC can hunt alone? while I sleep or work etc. I would appreciate it!! :) plz daddy Airtrack needs it ;(
1 2 3
Last »