1 2 3 4
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
11th October 2023 02:36:07 CM Mercury View post »
Teddyy
Player

Zera
Level 408
Warrior
4th October 2023 07:10:13

Dont have any transfer items. Just a lvl 200 char.
Lackae
Player

Pharos
Level 48
Warrior
4th October 2023 17:32:43

I would implore you to take a look in to the skill rate, currently it will be yet again another mage server.

With it being a 10x server mages being a AOE class and mages gaining 90% of their power from levels whilst rangers gain 70% or more from their skills, I would really suggest you doing a simulation of what skills they would have after 1 week/2 weeks/1 month on 3x/4x/5x.

At 3x skills, by the time you actually get the skills to start hitting on a ranger the server will have ended.
Natural Stormrage
Player

Pharos
Level 297
Mage
4th October 2023 18:19:45

Quoting Lackae:
I would implore you to take a look in to the skill rate, currently it will be yet again another mage server.

With it being a 10x server mages being a AOE class and mages gaining 90% of their power from levels whilst rangers gain 70% or more from their skills, I would really suggest you doing a simulation of what skills they would have after 1 week/2 weeks/1 month on 3x/4x/5x.

At 3x skills, by the time you actually get the skills to start hitting on a ranger the server will have ended.

The training rate should be looked into i agree, especially now that you gain skills slower than previous system.

But just to make it easy, have it 5x to 100, 3x after that. Simple and easy, 100 skills is gonna be enough to do alot of dmg, on character without items.
Lackae
Player

Pharos
Level 48
Warrior
4th October 2023 21:42:26 (Last edited 4th October 2023 22:34:23)

Quoting Natural Stormrage:
Quoting Lackae:

The training rate should be looked into i agree, especially now that you gain skills slower than previous system.

But just to make it easy, have it 5x to 100, 3x after that. Simple and easy, 100 skills is gonna be enough to do alot of dmg, on character without items.

I totally agree, I also think the daily boss should give more ores as this only lasts 3 months and the equipment is lost at the end.

Would be good for the eidos quests to give 3x skills as well, that would be a nice boost.
Agron
Player

Pharos
Level 593
Warrior
4th October 2023 21:46:53 (Last edited 4th October 2023 21:47:37)

I agree, they should look into the skill rate else its gonna be a mage server once again. By time you get at a decent skill the server is ended.
Airtrick
Player

Zera
Level 10
Warrior
7th October 2023 11:30:37

do ghaterables count as colective itens? do we have the list of transfer itens?
Opha Suo
Player

Pharos
Level 10
Ranger
10th October 2023 20:01:15

Can we get some insight if the skill rate will be adjusted or not, if not I will just play mage as there will be zero point playing a ranger with current rates.
CM Mercury
Community Manager

11th October 2023 02:36:07

Hi,

The skill rate has been adjusted based on player feedback, it will change from the current 3x to 5x. :)

Best regards
-Mercury
Neutral Pyro
Player

Pharos
Level 11
Mage
12th October 2023 20:50:02

Seria possivel tirar o CAP de lvl 200 quando o server acabar ? e fazer como foi nos outross ? dividir a XP por 10 para continuarmos jogando com os personagens que forem criados aqui ? :D
Demiiurge
Player

Elysium
Level 30
Warrior
12th October 2023 22:25:46

Quoting Neutral Pyro:
Seria possivel tirar o CAP de lvl 200 quando o server acabar ? e fazer como foi nos outross ? dividir a XP por 10 para continuarmos jogando com os personagens que forem criados aqui ? :D

Fizeram isso para não sair do controle e você pede pra voltar o desequilíbrio? em ely teve nego que transferiu lvl 400, em pharos vários 500+, totalmente injusto contra quem joga nesses respectivos mundos desde o 0
1 2 3 4