1 2 3
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
13th September 2023 10:31:38 Administration View post »
13th September 2023 11:32:27 Administration View post »
Lackae
Player

Pharos
Level 48
Warrior
13th September 2023 15:23:31

They should just add it so when you finish a boss task you also get a upgrade token, this would make more people do boss tasks whilst also making it so you dont need 10+ characters
King Healer
Premium

Pharos
Level 1005
Mage
13th September 2023 15:27:37

If I only use one character, it will take almost a year to make an acceptable set, there could be some way when you enter, you can choose how many tickets you would like to use, I don't know.
Godzilla
Player

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
13th September 2023 17:06:45

Quoting King Healer:
If I only use one character, it will take almost a year to make an acceptable set, there could be some way when you enter, you can choose how many tickets you would like to use, I don't know.

yeah, they should add boss tokens on all bosses, for example kill 5 of X boss to get 1 ore.
Lagatrixo
Player

Zera
Level 201
Ranger
13th September 2023 21:45:47 (Last edited 15th September 2023 00:24:24)

Quoting Administration:

- The Daily Boss can no longer be looted by party members that have not inflicted enough damage to the boss.

Go back to old system.
Guys, it wonk make game more pleasured to play.
People will still make daily boss by second char, but now instead of 2 mins it will take 22 mins for 5 chars for example.
Many people are adult and dont have many time to play. Now they will spend more time to do daily bosses few times in a row instead of doing someting interesting ;/
Fox Taime
Player

Elysium
Level 184
Mage
13th September 2023 23:55:23

yesterday my ping didn't go up today after the update mine stays at 250 and doesn't go out
Zaka Zero One
Player

Pharos
Level 737
Mage
14th September 2023 00:43:43

I tested the hunt and staff, congratulations on the work you've been doing! It's been years of asking for diverse hunts and you're surprising me, great hunt, congratulations!
Lefyr
Premium

Pharos
Level 869
Warrior
14th September 2023 01:28:21

Once again I have to congratulate you on what you've been doing, really another very good small update, even the werebear respawn impressed me!

I believe you realized the importance and need to change the responses by introducing more group hunting. Anyway, congratulations!
Itzal
Premium

Pharos
Level 801
Ranger
14th September 2023 01:58:28

Congratulations to the staff for what was done, I see a lot of progress and improving the hunting options.

I would like feedback on the rangers and the quivers enchantment, if possible.
King Healer
Premium

Pharos
Level 1005
Mage
14th September 2023 13:49:43

My opinion, but not about the update, I believe that the shaman's hailstorm spell and the rogue's trap spell should not cause damage/reduce their speed.
Sanoman
Player

Elysium
Level 937
Mage
14th September 2023 17:29:59

Good afternoon, congratulations on the small update that brought some more respawn options, congratulations, you are heading in the right direction. Now in my opinion I don't see the need for each member of the group to have to give a certain % of dmg to the business boss's Balmor, nowadays zezenia has a small community, and I believe that not everyone has that time to waste doing this in every maker, for example I don't have the time or patience to do this, please change how it was before.:/:/
1 2 3