1 2 3
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
13th September 2023 10:31:38 Administration View post »
13th September 2023 11:32:27 Administration View post »
Administration
Staff

13th September 2023 07:20:38

This week’s Server Save includes the following changes:

Spawn Updates

- Added new Yahgan spawn in Kpunda.
- Added new high level Yahgan spawn in Settlement through Mighty Werebears.
- Adjusted South Ellaria Golems.
- Adjusted South Ellaria Colossal Golems.
- Adjusted Kpunda Yahgans.
- Adjusted Ben Qarassih Giant Beetles.
- Adjusted Ben Qarassih Melket Bombadiers.
- Adjusted some of the Melket spawns between Caerfa and Culthan Ruins.
- Added new Werebear spawn under Culthan Ruins Werebears.
- Adjusted new Hellish Magus spawn in Culthan Ruins.
- Adjusted Goblin spawn north of Bersund.

Game Updates
- Updated Teddy & Sadie NPC trade lists with grand inquisitor, death knight & vanguard sets.
- Added separators to gold amounts in shop, market, bidding windows and bank NPC’s.
- Added rendering engine toggles to the options dialog. The default option is the best for most hardware configurations, but players experiencing low FPS can try changing the renderer.
- The Daily Boss can no longer be looted by party members that have not inflicted enough damage to the boss.

Bug Fixes

- Fixed macOS compatibility down to version Mac OS X 10.15.
- Fixed glitches in fog rendering.
- Fixed glitchy flying fish animations with very high FPS.
- Minor map fixes and updates.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff
Yhwach
Player

Elysium
Level 352
Ranger
13th September 2023 07:41:22

Market isn't working as intended.
If you filter itens by price, it won't show prices as it should, cuz of the changes on the display, for example, 900k itens are showing above itens that costs 1kk+, the problem here is the new way of showing money/costs "10 000 000" instead of "10000000"
Yhwach
Player

Elysium
Level 352
Ranger
13th September 2023 07:46:39

Also, it would be nice to know the bonus% for this event
Gathering, Brewing and Fishing skills leveling up X% faster this week.
Ocochodzi
Player

Pharos
Level 55
Ranger
13th September 2023 08:51:52

Still same error trying to connect with MacBook, saying that it is only compatible with 13+ macOS.
Administration
Staff

13th September 2023 10:31:38

Quoting Ocochodzi:
Still same error trying to connect with MacBook, saying that it is only compatible with 13+ macOS.

Sorry, we are still new at this Apple thing! :D It seems there is still some problem with the application bundle, but you should be able to launch the game by:

1. Right click Zezenia Online in the Steam sidebar and click "Manage" -> "Browse local files"
2. Right click the "Zezenia Online" application in the folder and choose "Show package contents"
3. Open "Contents/MacOS" and double click the "Zezenia Online" binary

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff
Administration
Staff

13th September 2023 11:32:27

Issues with the market have been corrected. Players who have already received the update outside Steam must reinstall the client manually from the website.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff
Ocochodzi
Player

Pharos
Level 55
Ranger
13th September 2023 11:38:12

Quoting Administration:
Quoting Ocochodzi:

Sorry, we are still new at this Apple thing! :D It seems there is still some problem with the application bundle, but you should be able to launch the game by:

1. Right click Zezenia Online in the Steam sidebar and click "Manage" -> "Browse local files"
2. Right click the "Zezenia Online" application in the folder and choose "Show package contents"
3. Open "Contents/MacOS" and double click the "Zezenia Online" binary

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

Alright, it works! Incredible feeling :)
Once there will be nice seasonal server, I'll be back to the game!
Itzal
Premium

Pharos
Level 801
Ranger
13th September 2023 12:46:09

It's great to see that you are constantly working to improve the game/game content, when I get home I will test the respawns.

What I could ask for was to improve the paths for low level players to reach the xyoquan dragon resp for example.

I would also like to know if you are thinking about changing the ranger in this sense of group hunting/weapon damage. I would just like some feedback on this subject.
Nameless
Player

Elysium
Level 763
Warrior
13th September 2023 13:02:25

FeedBack.

- Adjustment on Elite/Enrage monsters of last update - Now we can see the diference boosting Elite. Its help us alot!

- Added new high level Yahgan spawn in Settlement through Mighty Werebears - Crazy Resp. Really good for hight lvls, those fire fields almost killed me hahaha.

- Updated Teddy & Sadie NPC trade lists with grand inquisitor, death knight & vanguard sets. - its okey but i think its could be a litle higher vallue.

- The Daily Boss can no longer be looted by party members that have not inflicted enough damage to the boss. - Awwww.. tbh i dont like it. i make daily boss with 5 accounts and it will make waste more time.

After work i will check other things..

Nice work, keep going!!
King Healer
Premium

Pharos
Level 1005
Mage
13th September 2023 13:12:03

Yes, I think the dailys will get in the way a lot, I do it daily with 10 chars and even so I'm trying to enchant my items, I've been doing this for about 2 months now and I don't have the set I would like. Imagine having to use just 1 character.

Congratulations on the serverlog, I will test it soon.
1 2 3