1 2
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
2nd September 2023 06:35:01 Administration View post »
Administration
Staff

1st September 2023 09:10:50 (Last edited 6th September 2023 09:00:22)

The Technical Preview client is now live, thanks to all testers!

The Zezenia Online Technical Preview Client is now available! The new client features an updated graphics engine for improved performance and hardware compatibility.

Better Performance: most players should see at least a modest increase in their FPS (Frames Per Second). The biggest improvement can be seen on lower end hardware such as laptops and integrated graphics cards.

Increased Compatibility: the previous engine based older Direct3D 9 technology has served us well, but encounters increasing compatibility and performance issues with modern graphics card drivers. The new renderer is based on modern technologies and has wide compatibility.

Added Portability: the new engine will allow us to provide a native client for macOS and Linux on par with Windows soon.

Please give the Technical Preview client a try and let us know how it works on your computer! There should be no other perceptible changes in the Test Client, so please reply with a bug report if you encounter any regressions.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff
Sir Artorias
Premium

Elysium
Level 404
Ranger
1st September 2023 11:54:59 (Last edited 1st September 2023 13:00:01)

NumPad keyboard don'ts work. (Maybe don't mapped)

have add new aura on monsters? i found monsters white aura! (this are enraged and elite new colors?)

Can't open another cliente using winbar+right click give this error [url=https://prnt.sc/YyNiyFFhetQg][/url] (need go in folder and click to open new one)
Askja
Premium

Elysium
Level 709
Warrior
1st September 2023 12:42:10

Background image of login screen don't extend full length (black strips right and left)
Black Huntress
Player

Pharos
Level 630
Mage
1st September 2023 13:00:47

The FPS more than doubled with this new client, good job, guys

There are some issues with keys; when I press CTRL + an arrow key, the character doesn't turn towards the arrow direction. It's necessary to activate the fight mode and press CTRL + (A, S, D OR W). As mentioned above, the Numpad keys also don't work
Sir Artorias
Premium

Elysium
Level 404
Ranger
1st September 2023 13:10:18

When open Quest Log, have a little delay to open.
Godzilla
Player

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
1st September 2023 13:43:37

this looks really good. Can i give you guys a tip?

Right now people lose patience with you guys being afk 24/7 but obviously you're busy doing things like this.. Same goes for the big ass new continent, we know mapping that isn't done in a week, but you can atleast tell you're working on something. It doesnt have to be in detail but it doesnt hurt to give sneakpeaks weakly or whatever, ever heard of cliffhangers? :P

Also, with a new client coming up.. are you atleast adding an bot detection?
Kazuto Rikudou
Player

Pharos
Level 42
Warrior
1st September 2023 17:02:09

And when the task skills system is going to return because the new system is very slow and is not as effective as the old one, literally with the new system I have to train 10 days to raise 1 skills and it also forces me to be hunting to have the bar of full training something that sometimes I see as agony
Administration
Staff

2nd September 2023 06:35:01

Thank you for the feedback so far! The client link in the announcement has been updated with various bug fixes.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff
Waldemaro
Premium

Elysium
Level 599
Warrior
3rd September 2023 09:32:35

Undoing a message using the right shift key does not work.
The numeric keypad does not work.
Red monsters are white.
Pantela
Player

Elysium
Level 332
Ranger
3rd September 2023 15:39:04

Enter Key on the NumPad still not working
1 2