1 2 3 4
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
26th October 2016 10:16:26

Last year it was double exp? Grrrrrrh ;D Anyway wouldnt it be nice with 1 or 2 new servers until the update?
Derp
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Mage
26th October 2016 12:51:21 (Last edited 26th October 2016 12:54:11)

Quoting Huligan:
Last year it was double exp? Grrrrrrh ;D Anyway wouldnt it be nice with 1 or 2 new servers until the update?

I was thinking that when he said all events from last year, at least it would have brought some people back for a bit of fun

Even a double collect week would of been decent
Azu Raged Superior
Player

Pharos
Level 33
Ranger
26th October 2016 17:30:29

I'm happy to experience the same Halloween event year after year.
HA, Just playing. I feel like you given the community underwear hand me down's.
Why you do dis
Epexion
Player

Platon
Level 11
Mage
26th October 2016 18:05:12

u kidding me? why u do this every year easter, halloween, christmast collect 100 item. why do you always make events like and not funny events?
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
26th October 2016 20:19:45

I'd rather not have a halloween event than actually login and see this very simple and limited event. It's not just by the fact that although the game has dozens of monsters, we can only choose between 8 types and we have to kill specific monsters for hours and hours just to get an useless decorative item. It is also because it seems to be exactly the same as it was last year, meaning no effort into changing anything, not even the monsters we can choose as outfit.

Come on, K-Zodron. Be more transparent with the entire community. Your complete absense and lack of communication threatens the future of your own game. It is less money for your own pockets.

I read that last year you were hospitalized, I hope your health is doing good right now. Health comes first priority above anything, but please be more transparent with the players of your game. Players can easily logout and play other games and you are the one most affected by it, earning less money off premium cards...

This is my constructive criticism. Good luck.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
26th October 2016 20:28:16 (Last edited 8th January 2018 21:16:24)

The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
26th October 2016 20:46:25

Quoting Deadpool:
DEADPOOL'S HALLOWEEN EVENT (comes with a trick and treat)
http://www.zezeniaonline.com/forum/thread/15853/post140725#140725

Quoting Deadpool:
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Remember when I said 127 Hours Left? :smartass:

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

SPOILER ALERT: Spellcaster's Hat is the reward for Halloween Event. This depreciates the value of a rare that is a direct hit to the first person to get it. Same item as last year even though we asked for a new item to be made for the community.

Let's remember the first person who got this, Cab Dark!

I'd read whatever you post, but everytime I see a big image, I just scroll down towards the next post, sorry, I can't help it.
Derp
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Mage
26th October 2016 20:49:19

It would've been better to just do some double events and have the outfit person there again.
Currently it's kinda pointless to do the event as the helmet is actually worthless.
Agron
Player

Pharos
Level 593
Warrior
26th October 2016 20:49:53

Quoting Viperz:
It would've been better to just do some double events and have the outfit person there again.
Currently it's kinda pointless to do the event as the helmet is actually worthless.

Signed.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
26th October 2016 20:55:26 (Last edited 8th January 2018 21:16:30)

1 2 3 4