1 2 3
Last »
K-Zodron
Staff

12th August 2016 18:01:06 (Last edited 12th August 2016 18:06:14)

Work on the next big content update is underway, and today we have a little teaser to post.

With focus on content, the next update will bring many new monsters and quests. Most of the monsters will be aimed at higher level players. The quests will include hard to solve puzzles, with some rewards only available to the first solver. Additionally improvements will be made to dungeons and collect tasks.

Below are some images of the new areas and monsters.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

There is currently no set date for the release of the update, but we will let you know when we know more.

Yours,
Zezenia Online Staff
Ronnie
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Ranger
12th August 2016 18:12:20

Will you please enable the deathloss again?!
Agron
Player

Pharos
Level 593
Warrior
12th August 2016 18:13:46

Quoting K-Zodron:
Additionally improvements will be made to dungeons and collect tasks.

Finally.

Quoting King Legolas:
Will you please enable the deathloss again?!

+1
Wojtus Szaman
Player

Elysium
Level 298
Warrior
12th August 2016 18:19:35 (Last edited 12th August 2016 18:21:40)

Dont forget to fix "Increased Yield" Spell for barbarians.

And this is a next update with a old tilsets.Everytime the same floor,walls,accessories.You could be more creative and mix some new tiles.
Lion The Warmaster
Player

Elysium
Level 143
Warrior
12th August 2016 18:24:03

THAT's AWESOME!

Great job!

And the hype train now is extreme high!

Vayu
Player

Platon
Level 50
Mage
12th August 2016 18:39:26

I gotta say I really don't support rewards only to the first solver. It doesn't feel good in a game such as this. The new areas look great though. You guys are really improving with your map making skills.
Lion The Warmaster
Player

Elysium
Level 143
Warrior
12th August 2016 18:42:21

Quoting Vayu:
I gotta say I really don't support rewards only to the first solver. It doesn't feel good in a game such as this. The new areas look great though. You guys are really improving with your map making skills.

But you know. Those legendary limited rewards also creates a competition for the quests and such. Also creates legendary itens and mystery about the game.
I like those legendary features.

Like the Shovel, here in zezenia. I wonder if it's just house deco, or if it opens any hole.

:D
Irony
Player

Titan
Level 11
Mage
12th August 2016 18:47:30

Quoting K-Zodron:
Work on the next big content update is underway, and today we have a little teaser to post.

With focus on content, the next update will bring many new monsters and quests. Most of the monsters will be aimed at higher level players. The quests will include hard to solve puzzles, with some rewards only available to the first solver. Additionally improvements will be made to dungeons and collect tasks.

Below are some images of the new areas and monsters.

There is currently no set date for the release of the update, but we will let you know when we know more.

Yours,
Zezenia Online Staff

When will you finally call it quits and sell this game to someone who truely cares about improving the game and not just more money hungry schemes for us to wait a year per update? Its a serious question.
Irony
Player

Titan
Level 11
Mage
12th August 2016 18:49:14

Quoting Lion The Warmaster:
Quoting Vayu:

But you know. Those legendary limited rewards also creates a competition for the quests and such. Also creates legendary itens and mystery about the game.

Like the Shovel, here in zezenia. I wonder if it's just house deco, or if it opens any hole.

Shovel is just a deco ive tried every hole in the map
Lion The Warmaster
Player

Elysium
Level 143
Warrior
12th August 2016 18:52:52

Quoting Brilliant:
Quoting Lion The Warmaster:
Quoting Vayu:

Shovel is just a deco ive tried every hole in the map

HAHAHHA nice... If i had the shovel I would probably fucking test every hole.
Would be nice to have secret passages. Some useful stuff for the shovel.

How do you get the shovel? Event?
1 2 3
Last »