3 4 5 6
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
23rd August 2016 13:26:46

Quoting Pediatra:
There will finally improvements to the ranger class? Clearly mages are far superior to high levels rangers. The power to damage a Mage lvl 250 is abusive and a lvl ranger 250 can be considered normal. Yes there is a big difference in life, but we must remember that the ranger does not use shields, when it comes to high lvls The balance of BENEFITS between mages and rangers classes is disproportionate!

Quoting K-Zodron:
Work on the next big content update is underway, and today we have a little teaser to post.

With focus on content, the next update will bring many new monsters and quests. Most of the monsters will be aimed at higher level players. The quests will include hard to solve puzzles, with some rewards only available to the first solver. Additionally improvements will be made to dungeons and collect tasks.

Below are some images of the new areas and monsters.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

There is currently no set date for the release of the update, but we will let you know when we know more.

Yours,
Zezenia Online Staff

lvl 250 ranger using buff normally has 140dist and higher. That guy can make more constant damage than lvl 250 mage.
If 250 ranger doesnt have hellish pistol, he have even higher potential
Shokie
Player

Elysium
Level 203
Warrior
24th August 2016 05:19:52

hum... nice update for range
Zaza
Elder Sage

Elysium
Level 275
Mage
24th August 2016 10:57:48

Quoting Pediatra:
There will finally improvements to the ranger class? Clearly mages are far superior to high levels rangers. The power to damage a Mage lvl 250 is abusive and a lvl ranger 250 can be considered normal. Yes there is a big difference in life, but we must remember that the ranger does not use shields, when it comes to high lvls The balance of BENEFITS between mages and rangers classes is disproportionate!

Nice troll ;)
Robert
Player

Elysium
Level 133
Warrior
25th August 2016 07:54:39

@Update - Looks nice and a new quest that has a special reward for first solver makes it competitive :)

Quoting Vayu:
If it's a Deco item I don't really care. It just sucks cause that one guy got a really good ring and it's unavailable. Robert I think it was?

Oh it's a pair of gauntlets not a ring :)
Wojtus Szaman
Player

Elysium
Level 298
Warrior
25th August 2016 09:02:12

Anyway rewarding first person who solve the quest is damm stupid.First of all not everyone can start to solve the quest when update comes out.another thing is a time wasted on a fk one player.Everyone of us wanna see a quest similar to inq,poe.Long quest without any puzzles just a area when you have to fight with a powerful monster,bosses(longer than 2h ).I quess everyone would be happier than "one man quest"Its cool feature but it wont in multiplayer game.

Bte For how long you gonna use the same tilsetes to make a floor,walls?because it became boring and not attractive for eyes.
Etchebeur
Player

Platon
Level 4
Mage
30th August 2016 20:04:05

Quoting Leary:
Quoting Etchebeur:
I'm glad my creature remember Diablo :)

Doing free lances or are you back to the team? (Hope its the second option)

Currently freelance, but it's good to know that someone remembers me here. But has many more sprites coming out there :)
Wyhual
Player

Pharos
Level 237
Mage
30th August 2016 23:10:13

i'm waiting...
Rage
Sage

Pharos
Level 371
Warrior
31st August 2016 02:40:44

Quoting Wyhual:
i'm waiting...

+1
Fire Noodles
Player

Pharos
Level 514
Ranger
31st August 2016 19:35:37

We are all waiting??!!!
Wojtus Szaman
Player

Elysium
Level 298
Warrior
31st August 2016 20:20:50

All you need is patient,Zezenia will never change if they telling you update will me in this month so from today add 4 weeks
« First
3 4 5 6