27th June 2016 22:57:36 K-Zodron View post »
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
23rd June 2016 22:37:31

Quoting K-Zodron:
- Limited logins per IP address per world to 15.

Why not 2 or 3 logins per IP adress per world?

15 logins per world easen up for botters. This way, they can bot with multiple characters simultaneously.

3 logins per world seems more reasonable, in my opinion. Let's say 2 brothers play Zezenia from the same IP. So they can play at the same time, with 1 extra login left incase there's an exceptional case in which three brothers play the game or one guy has 2 friends come over to play the game together.
Nagato Niru
Player

Pharos
Level 223
Warrior
23rd June 2016 22:40:13 (Last edited 23rd June 2016 22:40:23)

Quoting Warlockk Nonpvp:
Quoting K-Zodron:

15 logins per world easen up for botters. This way, they can bot with multiple characters simultaneously.

3 logins per world seems more reasonable, in my opinion. Let's say 2 brothers play Zezenia from the same IP. So they can play at the same time, with 1 extra login left incase there's an exceptional case in which three brothers play the game or one guy has 2 friends come over to play the game together.

I dissagree cuz i play with my friends at my place alot, not to mention me and my brother play with 2 characters all the time.
15 is good as it is.
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
23rd June 2016 22:42:34 (Last edited 23rd June 2016 22:43:37)

Quoting Nagato Niru:
Quoting Warlockk Nonpvp:
Quoting K-Zodron:

I dissagree cuz i play with my friends at my place alot, not to mention me and my brother play with 2 characters all the time.
15 is good as it is.

You have 13 friends playing with you? Get real, u botter
Nagato Niru
Player

Pharos
Level 223
Warrior
23rd June 2016 22:44:12

Quoting Warlockk Nonpvp:
Quoting Nagato Niru:
Quoting Warlockk Nonpvp:
Quoting K-Zodron:

15 is good as it is.

You have 13 friends playing with you?

Not 13 but if they limit it to 2-3 we wont even be able to play this game all together at my place lmao.
pretty sure we can reach 10ppl atleast.
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
23rd June 2016 22:54:44 (Last edited 23rd June 2016 22:57:38)

Quoting Nagato Niru:
Quoting Warlockk Nonpvp:
Quoting Nagato Niru:
Quoting Warlockk Nonpvp:
Quoting K-Zodron:

15 is good as it is.

Not 13 but if they limit it to 2-3 we wont even be able to play this game all together at my place lmao.

oh, so you have 8 friends...hmm.
Felicity, Nagato Niru, Gustaf, Bromigo, Fus Ro Dah, Botaustin (...) who else are your 8 friends that play with you on daily basis?

This is the reason why this game keeps the same forever. The same trolls harming the game with same methods over and over again and nothing shifts. Well, my suggestion to fight botting related to login permissions per IP has been brought up and it's up to K-Zodron to take the final decision on it: Allow botting (15 logins per IP) OR reduce this number to something cohesive to legitimate players in 1 IP (example, 3 brothers from same IP).

GL bros, peace.
Mighty Balmor
Player

Elysium
Level 406
Warrior
23rd June 2016 22:55:41

kz if is possible will be nice add some itens to npc like golden bracers,shiny shields, thorn itens.
Lion The Warmaster
Player

Elysium
Level 143
Warrior
23rd June 2016 23:47:40

Quoting K-Zodron:
We have now opened a test server for patch 5.7.3 to the public. Everyone is invited to join and test out the new technical features and changes. Please note that this patch will not contain new content, only technical changes, tweaks and fixes.

Download the test client here:
Click Here

Although all features are in need of further testing to ensure they work without problems, I would like to specifically mention the new market pricing system that needs testing to make sure all pricing works correct and that there is now way to for example dupe items or money. A full list of changes is included below.

While many spell graphics were updated already, more are coming, in particular new projectile effects for most wands.

As usual, significant bug reports may lead to rewards ingame.

Big thanks in advance to all testers!
Your Zezenia Online Staff

Quoting Changelog 5.7.3:
- Added new login screen background image.
- Added wall tapestries in 5 different colors to buyable house decoration.
- Added functionality to enable chat in fight mode by pressing the Enter key.
- Doubled the duration of luck potions. After some internal discussion, we decided to keep the strength the same as before, and the ingredients the same as before to keep it a fairly exclusive potion.
- Remade market pricing system so that you can now list up to 100k items at once with a maximum total price of 1 billion.
- Added a maximum depth of 15 to containers.
- Fixed minimap markers to display correctly when resizing the minimap height-wise.
- Challenge Task kill counter is now increased for the highest experience gainer who has that task, just like boss tasks now.
- New animation graphics for advanced soul fire, flame strike, thunderbolt, barbarous instinct, soul trace, united insight, many monster spells and locator NPCs.

Everything is great... the new background Image is far better than the old one.
The enter while in fighting mode is awesome. You dont need to ctrl+f every minute. Great changes. Lets find out the monsters magic new effects.
Nagato Niru
Player

Pharos
Level 223
Warrior
23rd June 2016 23:50:01

Quoting Warlockk Nonpvp:
Quoting Nagato Niru:
Quoting Warlockk Nonpvp:
Quoting Nagato Niru:
Quoting Warlockk Nonpvp:
Quoting K-Zodron:

15 is good as it is.

oh, so you have 8 friends...hmm.
Felicity, Nagato Niru, Gustaf, Bromigo, Fus Ro Dah, Botaustin (...) who else are your 8 friends that play with you on daily basis?

This is the reason why this game keeps the same forever. The same trolls harming the game with same methods over and over again and nothing shifts. Well, my suggestion to fight botting related to login permissions per IP has been brought up and it's up to K-Zodron to take the final decision on it: Allow botting (15 logins per IP) OR reduce this number to something cohesive to legitimate players in 1 IP (example, 3 brothers from same IP).

GL bros, peace.

Yeah man i'd like to use all my computers in the house to put all my characters online at the same time just because.
MC isnt illegal anymore so wtf?! oh and btw, my noob characters are;
-Gustaf
-Nagato Niru
-Razar Naga

My mains are;
-Felicity
-Bromigo

Yeah maybe i need to make a new barbarian again, idk.
Berevor
Player

Pharos
Level 228
Mage
24th June 2016 05:48:42

I just tested tapestry in house and move system for them is horrbile(very hard)

After work, I'll test more.
Lion The Warmaster
Player

Elysium
Level 143
Warrior
24th June 2016 10:42:01

The new sprite for the Horned Dragon Blast is awesome... I wonder wich monsters also have changes. I tried Giants and Dracolich but no one have changes.
1 2 3 4
Last »