Mighty Balmor
Player

Elysium
Level 406
Warrior
6th January 2016 18:52:23

Quoting Leary:
Quoting K-Zodron:
Oh, I misunderstood the (1 month) part. Anyway, the reason the prices went up significantly compared to years ago is the EUR-BRL exchange rate, which is really bad now. We can't sell the cards for free.

True.. missed totally this part. F*ck brazilian's policy, its ruining everything.

And nice initiative with BoaCompra

not Kz this time is Dilma xD
Gura Matatudo
Player

Pharos
Level 37
Ranger
6th January 2016 20:18:37

no more CELL PHONE!? WTF
Nefrus
Player

Pharos
Level 30
Ranger
7th January 2016 01:25:37

bring back zaypay.... it was safe, fast and cheaper than S*ckCompra....
Lord Von Grzesiek
Player

Elysium
Level 178
Warrior
7th January 2016 01:27:22 (Last edited 7th January 2016 09:32:33)

Back zaypay for Brazilians!!! :(
Duff Mckagan
Player

Pharos
Level 54
Warrior
7th January 2016 05:16:39

Please, bring back Zaypay for brazilians, is the only way to buy Premium Cards to me, Please!! :(:(
Duff Mckagan
Player

Pharos
Level 54
Warrior
7th January 2016 05:21:22

Quoting K-Zodron:
Today we have opened public access to the BoaCompra payment method in select countries. BoaCompra offers many payment methods, including Boleto, bank transfers, credit/debit cards and many more.

The pricing depends on country and currency. There are currently no level restrictions for this payment method.

Should you have any issues with your payment, please contact us via e-mail at support@zezeniaonline.com.

Your Zezenia Online Staff

At least they could make an announcement, advising the partnership with BoaCompra to leave the watchful Brazilian players because I made a charge for the phone to buy premium cards and when I went to buy the payment method by sms was no longer working . :(
Sir Brutinho
Player

Elysium
Level 34
Warrior
7th January 2016 10:21:52

Quoting K-Zodron:
We have an exclusivity deal with BoaCompra for Brazil (and some other countries), so BoaCompra is the only payment method there from now on.

Nice..., but BoaCompra has no sms method and i will never buy pcards, thanks kz
Snoutrott
Player

Elysium
Level 63
Warrior
7th January 2016 18:00:41

Quoting K-Zodron:
Today we have opened public access to the BoaCompra payment method in select countries. BoaCompra offers many payment methods, including Boleto, bank transfers, credit/debit cards and many more.

The pricing depends on country and currency. There are currently no level restrictions for this payment method.

Should you have any issues with your payment, please contact us via e-mail at support@zezeniaonline.com.

Your Zezenia Online Staff

Hey, K-Zodron. Excuse me. What about the people who spent their money with ZayPay and do not received the Premium Cards ? :(
The King Forest
Player

Pharos
Level 120
Mage
9th January 2016 05:43:40

uma porcaria Boacompra.com
1 2