1 2 3
Last »
Durius
Player

Platon
Level 16
Mage
22nd May 2015 05:25:12 (Last edited 22nd May 2015 19:48:58)

As you might notice the damage in zezenia is quite absurd on all stages levels, therefor a change on pvp damage would make a difference.. the battles are a nutshell of 5 mins and there are not big teams so probably making, i don't know maybe 40% less damage in pvp, it may bring a more enjoyful battles because lets be honest so far on zezenia all we got is war and that's what keep it intersting.

It was about to be implemented in the past but for some reason it wasn't, so what i propose is to make a test server where everyone from every world can test it out and see if it indeed work out, as much people we got the better it will be.

Post your thoughts always be polite and if you simple agree on having a test server and see what happen, write it down!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you everyone who is giving a proper feedback!

So far we have archive a few ideas/requirements that would be nice to see on the test.

- White skull last a minute, Blue skull 3 minutes, Red skull 3 minutes, unjustified kill 15 minutes.
- Spells Bravery disable at PvP but enable on PvM.
- Raise of peace disable.
- Reducement not 40% but lower, probably 30%.
- Hp bar turning red/blue depending your pvp situation.

Keep it up!
Iliilliilililliilli
Player

Pharos
Level 49
Mage
22nd May 2015 05:58:49

Quoting Kurtius:
As you might notice the damage in zezenia is quite absurd on all stages levels, therefor a change on pvp damage would make a difference.. the battles are a nutshell of 5 mins and there are not big teams so probably making, i don't know maybe 40% less damage in pvp, it may bring a more enjoyful battles because lets be honest so far on zezenia all we got is war and that's what keep it intersting.

It was about to be implemented in the past but for some reason it wasn't, so what i propose is to make a test server where everyone from every world can test it out and see if it indeed work out, as much people we got the better it will be.

Post your thoughts always be polite and if you simple agree on having a test server and see what happen, write it down!

i agree 100% with you , zezenia dont have a good pvp system
the pvp system (NOW) is 1x1 , not for team play
Gabii
Player

Platon
Level 195
Warrior
22nd May 2015 06:10:32

I totally agree with my friend Kurt post, is ridiculous than 3 lvl 50 mages kill one knight 120, or two mages 150 kill one knigh 170, it is also absurd that a monster and a person receives the same damage is assumed that the retail price should be lower to a person, the game is one of the best game I've played but there q accommodate Let's face pvp play to fight for our friends and ideals, to me a battle of five minutes is not a battle he is fighting a duel like the Wild West who shoot first win, I would have a battle of 20 vs 20 that can last long. here all want that so we requested a modification to damage and a better balance, there are many things to accommodate me stop also absurd that I should be gerrero profecion with more life in the game have the same life as a Ranger, we are not 20 people playing anymore and that's why we want a more balanced pvp system to fight wars and have fun in the game

4ever ur's magna.!!
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
22nd May 2015 06:12:27 (Last edited 18th September 2019 11:09:58)

Deleted
Pain Covert
Player

Pharos
Level 170
Mage
22nd May 2015 06:23:58

Agreed, also i believe the bravery and raise of peace should be disable on the test to make it more intersting, since these 2 spells are so broken and everyone depends on it and if you don't have any of these in a battle you are in a huge disventage.

Furthermore the whiteskull should last around a minute not 5 seconds as it does now, and change the pvp situation if you attacksomeone and the player hit you back him shouldn't be allowed to get in protection zone as well, doesn't matter if he is not redskull.

Looking for a test server!
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
22nd May 2015 06:38:07 (Last edited 18th September 2019 11:10:03)

Deleted
Azamat
Player

Pharos
Level 102
Mage
22nd May 2015 07:27:34

i go everath spread the word
Lycantro
Player

Pharos
Level 130
Ranger
22nd May 2015 07:27:50

1-yeah nice idea the pvp its too bad, the warriors can do nothing, but right now the server have a lvls 200+mages in one combo can soled me thats not justice,, its not a team pvp
2-Please fixed the time from pz

Thanks

<<Lycann>>
Ronnie
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Ranger
22nd May 2015 08:04:34

Quoting Galator:
White skull = 1 minute
Blue skull = 2 minutes
Red skull = 3 minutes

Kill = 15 minutes

Anyone who attacks anyone should be pz locked ONLY UNLESS THEY ARE IN PARTY MODE. 100%

Based on the size of the map, these times will allow people to have more interaction with the pvp reduction.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is a pk bug where 3 people are involved. Player A, B, C. A takes red on B. Then C comes and attacks A, taking blue on A. B and C kill A. A comes back and attacks C. C kills A and gets unnecessary frag.

This happens so much and everyone who is a seasoned player basically knows about it, but no solution has been made......
THAT IS UNTIL TODAY!!!!!!

An easy fix for this annoying bug, is to reset their pk system by putting a script in that kicks them from the game when they die, forcing them to relog. This will fix that bug in an instance :).

This will transition to newcomers better understanding how the game works, things will be a bit more clear.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEWCOMERS NEED TO KNOW HOW THE PVP SYSTEM WORKS.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Pretty self-explanatory what I did there. I linked onscreen icons and color schemes to better utilize an understanding for the community. I hope this helps :).

Locates are a problem as well, so many people are having friends sit at the locate npc, others try to mc. To negate this, just disable the primary use of it. Make it be allowed to be used, but take this function away as being the primary source of finding where someone is. Allowing people to locate more frequently will allow for more actions and do just that.

~Galator~

Totally afreed.

Right now white skull is about 7sec? when kzodron confirmed it should be 20sec.

Plus the blue, red, skulls behind it name is good.
Zelazny Majszcz
Player

Pharos
Level 179
Warrior
22nd May 2015 08:32:03 (Last edited 22nd May 2015 08:32:31)

Actaully there was test of 50% reducement and it was horrible. i like actual system becouse its like mage>warrior>ranger>mage. Problem is very high healing with flask and spells. If we lower dmg and there will be 4 mages need to combo 1 warrior or ranger there is very high possibility he will outheal attackers. Question is if this game is ready for system that require so many oplayers. sory but i dont remember wars 20 vs 20 on 10x serwer everath.
I see pvp reducement in 2 ways-1 is lowering healing and giving mages strionger constant spell or wand.
Or really small reducement like mages 15% rangers 10% and warriors 5%.
I wrote very big topic about it during test serwer.
1 2 3
Last »