20th April 2015 23:23:20 K-Zodron View post »
Death Strick
Player

Pharos
Level 126
Warrior
21st April 2015 00:58:03

Quoting Garitero:
wtf lvl 50 speed does not help where are the 100 lvl speed they promised not notice anything the speed difference I see that I run as before with 100 lvl at least it showed a little speed diferecian

+1
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
21st April 2015 02:03:37 (Last edited 24th August 2015 20:31:14)

Leary
Player

Pharos
Level 174
Ranger
21st April 2015 04:01:04 (Last edited 21st April 2015 04:14:00)

why when I record, my mouse didnt appear in the video? :o
(I tested and it happens only in zez)

__
EDIT:

Quoting Akolix:
Oh, and please ban that spammer with his shitty bumps, the forum looks like chernobyl.

Akolix, any1 can see, you are the guy what keep spamming every time, crying about the brazilians and demanding ban for a certain player. Basically you are breaking the rules 2.b and 5.b;

:-)
Leary
Player

Pharos
Level 174
Ranger
21st April 2015 04:57:58 (Last edited 21st April 2015 04:58:49)

I used the buff and that thing happened.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Desding
Player

Elysium
Level 7
Ranger
21st April 2015 05:11:43

Quoting De Paseo Tmb:
Haste potion from jov? rly? come on.. there is no one recipe hard to get..

:D? No hard to get, maybe it's because you play on an arcade server with 10x exp and are level 200. The game doesnt have content even that far.
Ronnie
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Ranger
21st April 2015 17:11:02

Quoting Galator:
I said it once and ill say it again, it should be staged speed not +x levels to base speed. Ill adapt either way, but +x level(s) to base speed does not yield beneficial outcomes except only one. You are faster running a monster(s)......! While freezes stop players from running, its not fixing anything since so many complain about freezes. Ultimately, if this is the envisionment for this particular feature, then its successful and should stay. If not, it should simply be changed.

~Galator~

i honestly think it sucks, cuz we were already faster then most monsters... this has no effect on players.
Quoting Desding:
Quoting De Paseo Tmb:
Haste potion from jov? rly? come on.. there is no one recipe hard to get..

:D? No hard to get, maybe it's because you play on an arcade server with 10x exp and are level 200. The game doesnt have content even that far.

Agreed, Desding.
he should not complain.
Troyano
Player

Pharos
Level 260
Warrior
23rd April 2015 23:06:27

After last patch I can see ppl under lvls or up lvls in the screen... but random times.. not always ( like level spy.. )
Big lags spikes at everath ( more if i use that red warning at low hp )
and bug in backpacks random times .. not always ( if you move them all your backpacks, bags, everything will move )
Ronnie
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Ranger
24th April 2015 05:43:52

Quoting De Paseo Tmb:
After last patch I can see ppl under lvls or up lvls in the screen... but random times.. not always ( like level spy.. )
Big lags spikes at everath ( more if i use that red warning at low hp )
and bug in backpacks random times .. not always ( if you move them all your backpacks, bags, everything will move )

confirmed.
same bug like a few months ago.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

*note; bad quality cuz i uploaded it via my phone, and screenshotted my pc via my phone so..
1 2 3