19th March 2015 13:16:56 K-Zodron View post »
20th March 2015 12:20:24 K-Zodron View post »
Devilish Spectre
Player

Elysium
Level 200
Mage
19th March 2015 12:50:48

As Dancore said, 4 kk for rc ;D (it is ony bonus, not uber boost)... Anyway, you said why it is not 10x, because:
First of all it looks like shitty, omg shitty as hell OTS, moreover,
Smart Team + 10 x experience rewards on level 1-150 = FACTORY of 120 lvl mages = no more waste on premium cards for murderer state. Kapiczi?
K-Zodron
Staff

19th March 2015 12:51:52 (Last edited 19th March 2015 13:01:55)

Quoting Pathox:
What about serpent sceptre?

[09:03:50] You are looking at a serpent sceptre (21.5 / 22.0).

Coming in later updates...

Quoting Dancore:
All these updates and patches and no response to all these forum posts and e-mails about freezes.

Is it going to be fixed and will people get compensated?

Since the servers were move the freezes have not been caused by server-side issues, so no compensation can be given on them.

Quoting Muricoca Assassina:
How will the exp reward work? 1x on all levels, like platon, or the exp rate will be equivalent to the experience stage the player is, like 10x platon reward at level 1-150?

The experience rewards are always 1x, like on other game worlds. The intention of this feature is to support those who are over level 150.
Muricoca Assassina
Player

Pharos
Level 106
Mage
19th March 2015 12:54:15

Quoting Gruppenfuhrer Wolf:
As Dancore said, 4 kk for rc ;D (it is ony bonus, not uber boost)... Anyway, you said why it is not 10x, because:
First of all it looks like shitty, omg shitty as hell OTS, moreover,
Smart Team + 10 x experience rewards on level 1-150 = FACTORY of 120 lvl mages = no more waste on premium cards for murderer state. Kapiczi?

stay on elysium.
Zaza
Elder Sage

Elysium
Level 275
Mage
19th March 2015 13:07:26 (Last edited 19th March 2015 13:12:34)

Quoting K-Zodron:

Since the servers were move the freezes have not been caused by server-side issues, so no compensation can be given on them.

Can you please explain how I am getting the MTR results i have emailed and posted on these forums please then? Because it sure looks like its the server.

Here is the last hop and then server. Is the packet loss at server my imagination?
| ae-1.choopa.nycmny01.us.bb.gin.ntt.net - 0 | 771 | 771 | 28 | 49 | 185 | 68 |
| everath2.zezeniaonline.com - 3 | 709 | 694 | 28 | 40 | 128 | 35 |

The full results were posted here: http://www.zezeniaonline.com/forum/thread/13700

And emailed.
K-Zodron
Staff

19th March 2015 13:16:56 (Last edited 19th March 2015 13:23:36)

Quoting Zaza:
Can you please explain how I am getting the MTR results i have emailed and posted on these forums please then? Because it sure looks like its the server.

Here is the last hop and then server. Is the packet loss at server my imagination?
| ae-1.choopa.nycmny01.us.bb.gin.ntt.net - 0 | 771 | 771 | 28 | 49 | 185 | 68 |
| everath2.zezeniaonline.com - 3 | 709 | 694 | 28 | 40 | 128 | 35 |

The full results were posted here: http://www.zezeniaonline.com/forum/thread/13700

And emailed.

Looking at this particular MTR, it doesn't look that bad. 3% packet loss is not perfect, but I don't think you would feel that ingame at all.
Zaza
Elder Sage

Elysium
Level 275
Mage
19th March 2015 13:21:01 (Last edited 19th March 2015 13:40:37)

I agree that you would not if it was random packet loss. However the freezes and kicks experienced by me and probably others is because this loss is happening all at once.

The new gamer server has been much better no argument. (Once I emailed and begged my ISP and others to change my routing 2 different times) But there has been a few times where there was large packet loss in one bunch. If you are looking at data over time it looks fine. The kick and/or lag happens for 1-2min and then its gone. It's kind of hard to catch the short burst of packet loss unless I happen to have MTR open and ready to run...
Promil
Premium

Elysium
Level 40
Warrior
19th March 2015 13:33:00

Quoting Zaza:
I agree that you would not if it was random packet loss. However the freezes and kicks experienced by me and probably others is because this loss is happening all at once.

The new gamer server has been much better no argument. But there has been a few times where there was large packet loss in one bunch. If you are looking at data over time it looks fine. The kick and/or lag happens for 1-2min and then its gone.

Dno how others but me and my rl are suffering lags and freezes everyday no mather are we playing at his place or mine. If its not server issues than... than what?
Zaza
Elder Sage

Elysium
Level 275
Mage
19th March 2015 13:36:25 (Last edited 19th March 2015 13:50:45)

@Essa - I would recommend downloading winMTR and running a trace on everath2.zezeniaonline.com

The results should show which node/server is causing the lag and/or packet loss. I agree with K-Z that the new server itself has been a big improvement. HOWEVER - When the server changed everyone took a new route TO the server... and found some new problems that maybe were not in their old route.

That said... The New Server is not 100% perfect. We went from a policy of over-compensating to no compensation.

That's why I proposed an in-game NPC that can give back death losses once every 2-3 months. No server is so perfect that people won't die because of freezes from game-server. If there is nothing we can do to prove besides whatever data K-Z sees from server stats... this would be a nice option.

Yes some people will get losses back from things that were their own fault... But once every 2-3 months is really very long time since most of us die more often that that.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
19th March 2015 15:22:59 (Last edited 19th March 2015 15:38:31)

Quoting Terms & Conditions:
We are not liable for any damages that may occur during the use or download of the Zezenia Online client software. The Zezenia Online client software is provided "as is" without any warranty or assurance that it will work for you. We are not liable for any lost property or damages occurring in connection with the service including, without limitation, loss of items, accounts, characters or other data due to errors or changes to the service.

Terms & Conditions

Terms & Conditions are agreed upon registration of accounts. You download and verify you have read these policies, if you have not that is on your own accord. People act is if they have entitlements....do not bite the hand that feeds. One should be thankful and lucky for any compensation even received during those times and not act as if its an everyday commodity to be given at their demand.

Although, there are still freezes, something should be done, perhaps a look at the gaming code. This can cause intermittent freezes at random, which may be the case now since the server host has been moved and waves of individuals are still experiencing these freezes. I have been hunting with people and have seen/experienced this myself, even after the host move to NYC.

~Galator~
Baltas
Premium

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
19th March 2015 15:36:56

that 1 compesantion per 2months would just lower the loss to everyone. And has nothing to do with lags. So i dont see a big difference between your proposal and the proposal of lowering the death penalty.
And I am against lowering the penalty. I just want it to be stable.
When did the server changed location?
I froze once like 5 weeks ago and once like 2.

The one 2weeks ago is more than 99% chance of being none my net related problem. When xoez was standing just next to me dieng by weak monster
1 2 3 4
Last »