11th March 2015 19:07:14 GM Siegfried View post »
11th March 2015 19:10:18 K-Zodron View post »
13th March 2015 05:58:09 K-Zodron View post »
Troyano
Player

Pharos
Level 260
Warrior
13th March 2015 06:14:21 (Last edited 13th March 2015 06:16:19)

Quoting K-Zodron:
Some changes coming with the server restart going on right now:

- Fixed dungeon bug with exhausted players being able to enter by having someone else pull the lever.
- Lowered gold reward of The Castle of Undead, The Dragonia and The Demonic Passage.
- Lowered experience reward of The Dragonia (50k to 40k) and The Demonic Passage (100k to 70k).
- Fixed The Castle of Undead entrance to have 5 lever tiles as intended.
- Adjusted The Demonic Passage entrance area.

what is the point of enter in dungeon now? if its low exp , low money + exaust.. just wasting a card? i think nobody is going to use draconia and demonic dungeons in one or two weeks.. i thinks the point to do those dungeons can be get a great rewards after do dungeons 100 times for example. and avaible to do one per day or two so you force hights levels players stay active at the least 30-1 hour per day
Skolljack
Player

Platon
Level 43
Mage
13th March 2015 06:36:05

Quoting De Paseo Tmb:
Quoting K-Zodron:

- Fixed dungeon bug with exhausted players being able to enter by having someone else pull the lever.
- Lowered gold reward of The Castle of Undead, The Dragonia and The Demonic Passage.
- Lowered experience reward of The Dragonia (50k to 40k) and The Demonic Passage (100k to 70k).

what is the point of enter in dungeon now? if its low exp , low money + exaust.. just wasting a card? i think nobody is going to use draconia and demonic dungeons in one or two weeks.. i thinks the point to do those dungeons can be get a great rewards after do dungeons 100 times for example. and avaible to do one per day or two so you force hights levels players stay active at the least 30-1 hour per day

+1 i agree.

Dungeons is not a advantage now, just waste of cards and time... your creation will be empty in low time.

Sux
Wojtus Szaman
Player

Elysium
Level 298
Warrior
13th March 2015 09:48:19 (Last edited 13th March 2015 09:49:29)

Really good job k-zodron.It was really nice move to delete my post ,because you cant face the truth so so sad
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
13th March 2015 10:25:11

Quoting K-Zodron:

I am glad you are actually reading the forums. But your fixes doesn't really fix the real problem. Even with less reward dungeon is still the place for hunted people where they can get slightly better exp/h without the risk of getting sneaked. So all they have to do is to make a break of 1h every dungeon. Thats like hunting with soul vanishing, just no way kill a target at all.
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
13th March 2015 11:17:08

I actually like it now.

Now i should say, YOU ALL CRY U AFRAID LOL NOOBS. That's what you do here now.

Marty and Skolljack, what are you doing here? You do realize you're posting against it so you wanted to abuse the exhaust system? It's now how it supposed to have been since the update came.

And why are you all crying now, you can still exp in pz 100% safe.
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
13th March 2015 11:20:11

Quoting De Paseo Tmb:
Quoting K-Zodron:

The point is on pvp servers, you can exp in pz. Maybe a slight adjust would be good on Elysium since there it's not point, here it has a point let the people hunt in pz.

Another way would be make it pvp inside and make no exhaust, i vote for that :)
Troyano
Player

Pharos
Level 260
Warrior
13th March 2015 11:22:05

Quoting Baltas:
Quoting K-Zodron:

I am glad you are actually reading the forums. But your fixes doesn't really fix the real problem. Even with less reward dungeon is still the place for hunted people where they can get slightly better exp/h without the risk of getting sneaked. So all they have to do is to make a break of 1h every dungeon. Thats like hunting with soul vanishing, just no way kill a target at all.

why ppl are going to enter in dungeons if he make its a pvp or more exaust?
Troyano
Player

Pharos
Level 260
Warrior
13th March 2015 11:23:02

Quoting Dancore:
Quoting De Paseo Tmb:
Quoting K-Zodron:

The point is on pvp servers, you can exp in pz. Maybe a slight adjust would be good on Elysium since there it's not point, here it has a point let the people hunt in pz.

Another way would be make it pvp inside and make no exhaust, i vote for that :)

it will be like a new respawn.. lol
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
13th March 2015 12:50:45 (Last edited 24th August 2015 16:45:00)

Skolljack
Player

Platon
Level 43
Mage
13th March 2015 13:27:42

Quoting Dancore:
I actually like it now.

Now i should say, YOU ALL CRY U AFRAID LOL NOOBS. That's what you do here now.

Marty and Skolljack, what are you doing here? You do realize you're posting against it so you wanted to abuse the exhaust system? It's now how it supposed to have been since the update came.

And why are you all crying now, you can still exp in pz 100% safe.

Quoting Galator:
13th March 2015 05:49
All game worlds were restarted to fix some important bugs. They are now back online.

Players are no longer able to interchange the initial lever puller to abuse the system and make countless runs. Thank you for your fast attention K-Zodron. If people find more bugs please report them! Thanks in advance and have a nice day!

~Galator~

So you are saying that you were not abusying this bug ? uaehauaeuuahuheuuaheuheueahuehaueahuhuaeheaueha hypocrities. ALL YOUR TEAM WERE ABUSING THIS ON DRAGONIA THE ALL DAY.

@Baltas hunt safe but hunt at every 1 hour ? complete a dungeon at 10 minutes and cooldown 1 hour ? WTF ?
« First
2 3 4 5 6