Level 362
Mage
28th January 2015 16:15:52

Quoting Isak Sworder:
Quoting Baltas:
Quoting Isak Sworder:
Quoting K-Zodron:
Update Trailer on YouTube - Click Here!

One of our testers created a nice trailer video showing some new areas coming in the update, check it out!

Omg nice!!!!!!

So pointless comment out there...

i honestly didnt like the video too much. Several monsters which doesnt touch me as a high lvl at all. I will kill most of new shown monsters in the time under 3sec. So its obviously for low- mid low lvls. I hope to see something bigger in the actual update.

It's not pointless comment, you just seem to not understand the point of the video...well as Zaza said.

P.S I'd like to see you to kill a demonic ent and ice demon under 3 seconds :)

I would like to tell you that demonic ents and ice demons are not new monsters
Isak Sworder
Player

Pharos
Level 145
Warrior
28th January 2015 16:33:52

Quoting Baltas:
Quoting Isak Sworder:
Quoting Baltas:
Quoting Isak Sworder:
Quoting K-Zodron:

One of our testers created a nice trailer video showing some new areas coming in the update, check it out!

Omg nice!!!!!!

So pointless comment out there...

i honestly didnt like the video too much. Several monsters which doesnt touch me as a high lvl at all. I will kill most of new shown monsters in the time under 3sec. So its obviously for low- mid low lvls. I hope to see something bigger in the actual update.

It's not pointless comment, you just seem to not understand the point of the video...well as Zaza said.

P.S I'd like to see you to kill a demonic ent and ice demon under 3 seconds :)

I would like to tell you that demonic ents and ice demons are not new monsters

You clearly seem to not understand again, as you can play again the video trailer, in the beginning of video it says "New monsters" and "New locations". What I am trying to tell you Baltas, they have improved spawns of demonic ents and ice demons, I am very sure that demonic ents and ice demons etc... isn't new monsters, "New locations" note that. Also staff doesn't want to spoil every monster, since it's just a trailer.
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
28th January 2015 16:49:51

I said i can kill most new shown monsters within few sec. Now you are talking about new locations. Why is that?
Derp
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Mage
28th January 2015 17:18:37

It's called a "Teaser" for a reason, I wonder what that reason is....
Gugaitta
Player

Elysium
Level 227
Warrior
28th January 2015 17:19:55

Really need more HIGH LEVEL monsters

Don't have weapons with 23 atk in game..this update have 10 monsters ok..the next 20 monsters plz? oaksoaksoas
Devilish Spectre
Player

Elysium
Level 200
Mage
28th January 2015 18:46:34

Guys, just wait for update. Be patient ;d.
Quoting Baltas:
I said i can kill most new shown monsters within few sec. Now you are talking about new locations. Why is that?

Baltas The Grumbler, ehhh ... Think, last update, like month ago. And now, one month later - 10 new monsters, few new locations ... Sounds like huge progress :-)

Quoting K-Zodron:

Bump, for better Zezenia
« First
3 4 5