Felicity
Player

Pharos
Level 91
Mage
28th August 2014 11:43:18

Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Skan Leon:
-make a somthing with barbarian (chack how much ppl play at paladin and barbarian) < because barb are sux ...
he have only + 17 skill nothing else ... and chack at paladin he have bravery (with shaman) have spell to more hp he have strong healing and +10 def... add a 1 spell 2 sec. for barb or somthing do with this profesion (MAKE IT ONLY WITH BARBARIAN )

Barb has Primal Scream, Barb locate, Kilter, Dispel, Blind Rush, Fearsome Cry, Haunted Cage and Increased Yield, sure most of them are PvP skills but making barb few more skills just so non-pvp has a point using them would make them quite OP in pvp worlds don't ya think.

Afterall paladin only has bravery, last hope, stone skin and heal spells. I'm my eyes barb is atleast if not more needed with his support spells.

Barbs are very playable in nonpvp aswell, idk why hes crying so hard lol.
Vayu
Player

Platon
Level 50
Mage
28th August 2014 17:06:52

I want to hug K-Zodron
Matheus Gustavo
Player

Elysium
Level 161
Ranger
31st August 2014 15:58:53

Superb Interesting.
Spy Lost
Player

Elysium
Level 46
Warrior
3rd September 2014 20:20:31

already that this will be the update of useless things, it could also add more outfit's xD
Kuuro
Player

Pharos
Level 57
Mage
1st October 2014 12:54:32 (Last edited 1st October 2014 12:57:19)

what about the libraries? i'm sure many people can make up zezenian tales/mitology for you to put books there that will give clues to make new potions and perhaps secret spells, lower cooldowns for certain ones, a godlike armor for the outfit(automatic "addon" that lasts a period and only a limited amount of ppl could own it per server)...? For example, if you read "the book of genesis and others", after A LOT of thinking and hardcore investigation you'd get a key word to speak to npc X, this npc wouldn't give any clue except answers and leads to the key word that you could only find inside a book X after some reading and solving the enigma and talking to other npcs as well to do it. These NPCs would not give any clue nor speak to you properly unless you know what you're doing. Tibia tried that but they failed and gave up back in the day, leaving hundreds of books and tales as decoration only. What about you k-z, is this a good idea or stupid? Who would be willing to write to contribute? it would add more RPG aspects and mistery to the game not to mention it's kinda simple :)

King Tryndamere aka his many other chars could translate them all to portuguese, spanish, dutch and whatever other language he speaks so all players could enjoy this feature without google translator and only the stories ofc, the quests themselves nobody would know until someone solves it! He would do it for free. Take advantage and make him your slave man.

btw ignore people who quit and wants to bring the game down with them, you're doing a good job you just have to switch hosts atm. Shut their mouths like you did with me when I flamed you about closing tartarus and creating everath. Everath was a success to SPREAD THE NAME ZEZENIA, which was an achievement ofc. As someone who I don't remember said, this game is like BETA, when you finish it all i'm pretty sure you can get 2k players from massive advertising. :)

Focus on future players from now on and you'll get success, listen to these old player bitches who are just disappointed and bored cause they've seem it all or hunted and it will lead you nowhere.

Good luck, keep up the good job and don't listen to them. Listen to me.
Felicity
Player

Pharos
Level 91
Mage
1st October 2014 13:21:28

this game will never fit 2k players on it current state.
Kuuro
Player

Pharos
Level 57
Mage
1st October 2014 13:32:37 (Last edited 1st October 2014 13:33:41)

Quoting Felicity:

At current state, no. I don't deny it's bad atm.

I'm talking about the future btw.
Felicity
Player

Pharos
Level 91
Mage
1st October 2014 13:42:48

Quoting Kuuro:
Quoting Felicity:

At current state, no. I don't deny it's bad atm.

I'm talking about the future btw.

True, but be real man.. it takes alot of time for them to create a whole new part... and delete a whole part.

i still think deleting old culthan was a bad idea. (i mean all the spawns south of culthan ruins).

by the time zezenia is big and actually can fit 2k ppl on each world, it will be many years later.
Kuuro
Player

Pharos
Level 57
Mage
1st October 2014 13:56:49

Agreed, I also don't understand why they made Ellaria so big, when I logged in after retirement took me a while to find the boat, wz and I still don't know any spawn around the main city cause It's too big and I gave up when I tried. Depot and temple should be closer to the boat in my opnion. Or someting pointing directions but that's not the point xD

Yeah, I don't play Zezenia or any other game but I enjoyed my time here and I like the game, so why not try and give some good advice, right? I'll be eager to play in future. It may take years, true, but if K-Z recognizes it as a BETA and play smart, he's going to achieve a lot, don't you think?
Felicity
Player

Pharos
Level 91
Mage
1st October 2014 14:05:42 (Last edited 1st October 2014 14:06:01)

i do think if he changes this project into his job and not just an hobby as it is now.
he sure makes enough money from this game already and yet still takes it as a hobby :P.

but yeah, im not active aswell due the lack of players, pvp system and small community.
1 2 3 4 5