Show staff replies in this thread
2nd August 2014 14:20:05 K-Zodron View post »
2nd August 2014 14:24:05 K-Zodron View post »
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
1st August 2014 14:06:58 (Last edited 1st August 2014 14:08:54)

Quoting Felicity:
You're mad cause mages wont be build like tanks.

Man, shut up...
Petee Yanke is the best example to point out about tanky mages. Mages can be really, reaaaaly tanky if they want to, according to their skills+talents+set, so shut the fuck up, brainless guy. You simply don't know shit about mages...

Quoting Trollthefuckoutofyou:
Its not easy to level up a mage. Also mage isnt good in making cash. But high level mage is the most deadly character in the game.
You are propably upset because you dont have high level mage yourself right?

Oh, MAGES ARE OVERPOWERED?
So tell me why the highscores of Elysium, Platon and Everath are filled with Rangers and Warriors? :O
Felicity
Player

Pharos
Level 91
Mage
1st August 2014 14:20:49

Man you r srsly to mad over this damn game daniel, take some vacation.

Mages CAN be tanky already, why would you double their str by gettin them even more OP then they already are, you retarded or smth?
Aswell, you gotta watch your language boy.

Felicity does 2k dmg on a target with curse(without magical upsurge) , and i can build him real tanky aswell.. WHY THE FUCK DO YOU WANT MORE MAN!?!!!?!??
You wanna be immortal or smth lol.
Kushie
Player

Elysium
Level 185
Warrior
1st August 2014 14:23:29 (Last edited 1st August 2014 14:24:31)

Quoting Supersaiyan Daniel:
Quoting Felicity:
You're mad cause mages wont be build like tanks.

Man, shut up...
Petee Yanke is the best example to point out about tanky mages. Mages can be really, reaaaaly tanky if they want to, according to their skills+talents+set, so shut the fuck up, brainless guy. You simply don't know shit about mages...

Quoting Trollthefuckoutofyou:
Its not easy to level up a mage. Also mage isnt good in making cash. But high level mage is the most deadly character in the game.
You are propably upset because you dont have high level mage yourself right?

So tell me why the highscores of Elysium, Platon and Everath are filled with Rangers and Warriors? :O

I would like to point out thats not appropriate talk for a "Devlog" thread.

Anyways, ill tell u where youre retarted. Lvl 170 mage against 2 lvl 100 rangers, no chance. Too much dps too fast so you sir are stupid.

and the highscores of the other worlds with rangers and warriors is because most people have a hard time making money in this game and those are the cheaper classes, DUH! youre a fool when i played and youre a fool when i come back ahhahahaaha I love you bro <3
Stay stupid!
Akolix
Player

Elysium
Level 231
Warrior
1st August 2014 14:46:59

Quoting Felicity:
Man you r srsly to mad over this damn game daniel, take some vacation.

Mages CAN be tanky already, why would you double their str by gettin them even more OP then they already are, you retarded or smth?
Aswell, you gotta watch your language boy.

Felicity does 2k dmg on a target with curse(without magical upsurge) , and i can build him real tanky aswell.. WHY THE FUCK DO YOU WANT MORE MAN!?!!!?!??
You wanna be immortal or smth lol.

Oh.. The irony. C:
Trollthefuckoutofyou
Player

Elysium
Level 4
Warrior
1st August 2014 15:50:23 (Last edited 1st August 2014 15:52:51)

I strongly advice you to calm down and take a walk. Breath deeply.

Noone said that mages are overpowered. As i wrote in previous post, mage isnt the best vocation to lv up fast or make cash.
Thats why highscores of all servers are filled with warriors and rangers. I hope you do realize that some vocations are better for hunting monsters and some are made to kill players right?

Now what part you still dont get here?
Cornetto
Player

Pharos
Level 94
Mage
1st August 2014 16:15:04 (Last edited 1st August 2014 16:15:55)

All worlds highscores (doesn't count Everath), top 50:
2 rangers
7 mages
41 warriors

Elysium top 50:
1 ranger
3 mages
46 warriors

Platon top 50:
10 rangers
15 mages
25 warriors

Everath top 50:
14 rangers
7 mages
29 warriors

So... Mainly just filled with warriors. And we all know Everath and it's 2x skills in tasks. Why would you bother pg mage there, when you get warrior/ranger so much easier.
Kavooo
Player

Elysium
Level 229
Warrior
1st August 2014 16:24:38

has more warrior tops because about 90% novice players start out as warrior..mage being a bit more complicated to play .. that does not mean that mage is weak
Zaza
Elder Sage

Elysium
Level 275
Mage
1st August 2014 16:34:53 (Last edited 1st August 2014 16:36:06)

Yeah most mages make it to lvl 10 and realize they have to pay money to hunt and quit. Also they cant stay a low lvl and get ML 50 like warriors who get 60+ skills by lvl 30 XD lol

Mages are pretty badass at a higher level just hard to get there ;)
Kavooo
Player

Elysium
Level 229
Warrior
1st August 2014 16:38:54

Quoting Zaza:

agree
Ravin Wiing
Player

Elysium
Level 95
Warrior
1st August 2014 17:22:07

Quoting Annihilon:
Quoting Zaza:

agree

agree, too.
1 2 3