1 2 3 4
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Felicity
Player

Pharos
Level 91
Mage
12th July 2014 08:58:49

im far to kind :(:(:(
Akolix
Player

Elysium
Level 231
Warrior
12th July 2014 09:02:40

My vote going for Agger !

I agree, Agger would be a really good sage.
Robert
Player

Elysium
Level 133
Warrior
12th July 2014 11:03:38

Great with new Sages, hope you pick the right ones :)

Also you forgot to mention that Sages have the ability to Mute when needed in the Support channel :)
Kushie
Player

Elysium
Level 185
Warrior
14th July 2014 03:31:22 (Last edited 14th July 2014 03:33:10)

Hi! :)

Lets start it like this.
Ive played Zezenia for roughly 4-5 years (basically since it came out)

I do not play often now but if offered Sage i would be more active. Mainly will be playing Everath but ocassionaly jump on Elysium to Kushie to talk to friends and what not. (if sage to help people) :)

On a scale of 1-10 id say 10 for how much i know about Zezenia.

I think the gameplay is good, the vocation system (some classes could use some work), the few quests there is i think are pretty awesome.
I dislike the amount of spawns as do many players. :p

I am Kushie(Elysium) - Persceai(Everath). From the states, Pennsylvania to be exact :p I spent much time on zezenia over the years. I really enjoyed it and when its time to come back i will enjoy it as much as i ever did:p

I noticed it said which Character(s) would you want Sage if offered. I would definitely prefer Persceai. Both Persceai and Kushie would be sweeeet!

Overall i prolly wont get offered but went hard as hell wit my app :p

Byeeeeeeee
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
14th July 2014 06:49:54

Quoting Persceai:
Hi! :)

Lets start it like this.
Ive played Zezenia for roughly 4-5 years (basically since it came out)

I do not play often now but if offered Sage i would be more active. Mainly will be playing Everath but ocassionaly jump on Elysium to Kushie to talk to friends and what not. (if sage to help people) :)

On a scale of 1-10 id say 10 for how much i know about Zezenia.

I think the gameplay is good, the vocation system (some classes could use some work), the few quests there is i think are pretty awesome.
I dislike the amount of spawns as do many players. :p

I am Kushie(Elysium) - Persceai(Everath). From the states, Pennsylvania to be exact :p I spent much time on zezenia over the years. I really enjoyed it and when its time to come back i will enjoy it as much as i ever did:p

I noticed it said which Character(s) would you want Sage if offered. I would definitely prefer Persceai. Both Persceai and Kushie would be sweeeet!

Overall i prolly wont get offered but went hard as hell wit my app :p

Byeeeeeeee

Nice application, but it says you need to send an e-mail... Not post in here.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
14th July 2014 16:11:36 (Last edited 24th August 2015 20:33:52)

The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
14th July 2014 16:14:05 (Last edited 14th July 2014 16:15:19)

Quoting Galator:
I would like to state in advance, welcome all new sages who will soon be accepted. Thank you for your future service to help aid this game.

~Galator~

Man, shut up. You've gone way past the ridiculous line.

I mean, you don't even know the sage(s) and already posing like a good guy HAHAHAHA

Stop asslicking, be real.
Godlike
Premium

Pharos
Level 951
Warrior
14th July 2014 16:20:46

Do you get paid to troll The warlockk ? Seems like it's your day job , Took you 2 minutes to troll a post with nothing but none sense . Have some respect for other players pal .

Yours truly , Cream
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
14th July 2014 16:24:36

Quoting Cream:
Do you get paid to troll The warlockk ? Seems like it's your day job , Took you 2 minutes to troll a post with nothing but none sense . Have some respect for other players pal .

Yours truly , Cream

Oh, sorry ma'am. Did I hurt you and your sister's feelings? I didn't want to be mean, I was just being honest :\
Close Call
Player

Pharos
Level 170
Mage
14th July 2014 17:55:13

Welcome all new sages who will soon be accepted.

><
1 2 3 4