1 2 3
Promil
Player

Elysium
Level 40
Warrior
15th April 2014 20:14:50

spawn like horned draggys(on open space) but with regular ones would be great without those eyehurtin' flames everywhere(i dunno any1 who likes them)
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
15th April 2014 20:27:07 (Last edited 15th April 2014 20:29:36)

A few suggestions:
Golems+Colossal golems.
Dragons and Demons+Nocturnes
Raging Curses+Dreadlords
Mammoth Spawn, as other ppl already mentioned.
- A Fortress with mainly Golems and Colossal Golems:
Mostly golems on it's entrance/first upper floors + a few dreadlords. On the way to the depths of the fortress, below it, there would be a few Golems, 1~3 Ghosts, a few Devastasting Beetles and then you would reach the depths of the cave, with a DECENT spawn of purely Colossal Golems.

- A cave with Dragons and Demons+ Nocturnes (DIVIDED PROPERLY) deep inside it:
At the first floors, mainly dragons with a few fire beings. After going deep inside the cave and passing thru some warnings, some more hardcore fire beings ammount than usually normal and one or another wraith and ghosts, you would reach a DECENT spawn with good ammount of Demons and Nocturnes well separatedly on the same floor, in a manner that you would not need to kill 1 Demon and then 1 Nocturne, everytime... You'd kill 3, 4 demons before having to face a Nocturne, for example.

- A big cave with Raging Curses and Dreadlords:
A cave with some punishers+dreadlords+raging curses at it's entrance and a huge second floor with only raging curses and dreadlords, being consisted of an open area+small area on the same floor, so a warrior could share the cave with a mage, for example, due to it's longer lenght than usual and variety of spots (small place at a side and an open place at the other, whatever)
Ryan The Alcomist
Player

Pharos
Level 171
Warrior
15th April 2014 20:27:32

Pretty much listen to what osvald taks that cant be done because there isnt a specific spawn of that monster thats only those monster...

Say if you get a task for orc warrior or orc apprentice for 1000+ or other things, those monsters are few and far between in a orc spawn.

Also i would like another mammoth Spawn

Ryan~
Caffeholic
Player

Pharos
Level 111
Ranger
15th April 2014 20:32:13 (Last edited 15th April 2014 20:35:34)

I just wish to see some huge spawns, where you can actually run with a lot of monsters around. Also I wish more huntable caves aka circles, not those death ends like every old melket caves are. Also some hybrid spawns, especially to free area places. I mean, hybrid spawns are nice, but aren't so good for tasking. So, pure spawns could be more in premium areas.
I would like to see normal dragons with horned dragons. Also I would love to see something similar like catacombs. With some deadly monsters around. Demons, nocturnes, wraiths, ghosts, raging curses, punishers, dracoliches and other weaker undeads etc.

E: Also I want new vampire spawn. The one at Bersund is perfect. Really well made and so on. But, I like to see more than one spawn of them, as they are really good profit and decent experience for medium levels.
Felicity
Player

Pharos
Level 91
Mage
15th April 2014 20:40:57 (Last edited 15th April 2014 20:41:34)

Listed above, Bullshit. Rangers do have the highest exp per hour if you know how to do it.

I'd like to see ;

* Dreadlords
* Raging curse
* Dracolich + Xy dragon
* Colossal golem ( golems added into it )
* ghost dragons

MORE QUESTS

Edit ; agreed above on the pure spawns.. make em in premium zones, and make mixed spawns in nonprem for example.
Caffeholic
Player

Pharos
Level 111
Ranger
15th April 2014 21:15:57

Quoting Felicity:
Listed above, Bullshit. Rangers do have the highest exp per hour if you know how to do it.

Where did u read any word about rangers?
Kuuro
Player

Pharos
Level 57
Mage
15th April 2014 21:44:17

Certainly Leprechauns. Make a cave of them in the already existing spawn and another on a different city. Also make their enviroment more appropriated, like put some fixed diamonds or golden things on the floor.
Sushi Melike
Player

Pharos
Level 61
Mage
15th April 2014 23:43:48

Devestating beetles cave! ;D Not Giant Beetles with some Devestating but mainly Devestating or only.
Marmore Fit
Player

Pharos
Level 21
Ranger
16th April 2014 23:33:46

Greetings everybody, Well these are my spawns proposals.

1) A really good and balanced place to hunt nocturnes with a lot of space to run them ... (The respawn that is located at Southern shore is okay but some clases get behind when it comes to hunt there... Just barbarian does pretty well there or any melee class.)

2) a better place to hunt dreadlords

3) A cool place to hunt Xy Dragons is needed for ranged classes as well :)

Please let me know if you guys think my proposals are good or they suck :) have a nice day :).
Kushie
Player

Elysium
Level 185
Warrior
17th April 2014 00:00:49 (Last edited 17th April 2014 00:03:06)

I read the main post but not any replies. So bare with me.

More Demons, it sucks killin 4 than waiting on them xD

Im sure someone alrdy said ghost dragons.

I guess since you said no ice monsters Azures would not be re located );

I seen raging curses has been mentioned, i agree but i hope the current spawn is not removed, such a good spawn <3 just maybe add more so less pk when hunting ragings :p

WHAT ABOUT THE COLOSSAL ICE GOLEM BOSS? can we see him? ^^

Uhm idk anything else ill be sure to comment ;p

- Persceai
1 2 3