Leary
Player

Pharos
Level 174
Ranger
27th March 2014 16:19:16

Quoting Felicity:
Quoting Baltas:
I am actually against the buff time bars. This will take away the factor of surprise especially in fights. Right now people rebuffing way more often than its needed, and unexperienced people just forget it time by time which leads them to death.

That's my personal opinion tho, and if majority willing to see the game easier, I guess it's better to satisfy the majority than me.

i agree on the pvp matters.

But still its an nice future!!

Agreed.

Very nice idea kz. And for the staff, this is amazing! Keep going
Skurwoll
Player

Elysium
Level 149
Ranger
27th March 2014 16:36:43

Quoting Horror Man:
Make a NPC private chat, because I saw people pushing at Osvald because someone less than 30 wouldn't say bye or he couldnt
get a good task. People got mad at him and started pusing and he also got mad and started saying, hi bye hi bye hi bye to the damn NPC..
So please make a NPC chat..

About this Messages, they should not appear on ur screen, they should appear on another chat.. It's gonna be a hell of spam everytime you kill something!

+1
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
27th March 2014 16:51:44

Quoting Baltas:
I am actually against the buff time bars. This will take away the factor of surprise especially in fights. Right now people rebuffing way more often than its needed, and unexperienced people just forget it time by time which leads them to death.

That's my personal opinion tho, and if majority willing to see the game easier, I guess it's better to satisfy the majority than me.

Quoting Horror Man:
About this Messages, they should not appear on ur screen, they should appear on another chat.. It's gonna be a hell of spam everytime you kill something!

+1 to both.
Nietszche
Player

Pharos
Level 171
Ranger
27th March 2014 18:07:56 (Last edited 27th March 2014 18:08:40)

I approve upcomming update.

I like this cobblestone next to depot, looks nice. About bars, it also might be distraction watching them at some point during fight so I don't know if it will make fights much easier.

I like the idea of loot not being a riddle for shooters anymore. Now I can trust my blockers finally!

Cant wait for it.

Good old,

Potty. (but supersaiyan now!)
Robb Stark
Player

Elysium
Level 35
Warrior
27th March 2014 20:53:57

Ho ho, the loot message is really welcome, would be great a better navigation in game, 'cuz when u click on the map and one monster appear in the way, the char have a little pause everytime, when there's a great number of monsters this really sucks. (sorry bad english)
Kosiarz All
Premium

Elysium
Level 589
Warrior
27th March 2014 21:54:00

You wrote "We have and will still be Actively looking for new staff dry as graphics artists to our team to improve our development speed and the amount of new stuff. People write nice things like, Bemek and you ignore it, so a waste of time to write anything in this topic
Durius
Player

Platon
Level 16
Mage
28th March 2014 11:49:54 (Last edited 28th March 2014 12:25:07)

Really good news!; it's understable the delay due a major update incomming, also is awesome that staff decide to bring the old hp/mana bars with a new style.

They used to be like this:
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Not sure why it was taken away from the game back then.

Furthermore, i've added the direct link of Zezenia Online at my Youtube's videos as you suggested. i.e: Click on me!

Keep it up!
Derp
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Mage
28th March 2014 12:25:43

Quoting Kurtius:
Really good news!; it's understable the delay due a major update incomming, also is awesome that staff decide to bring the old hp/mana bars with a new style.

They used to be like this:
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Not sure why it was taken away from the game back then.

Furthermore, i've added the direct link of Zezenia Online at my Youtube's videos as you suggested. i.e: Click on me!

Keep it up!

They're not HP/Mana bars it's cooldowns :D

I was wondering is the Everath Patch coming with the update? or is it coming sometime soon?
Durius
Player

Platon
Level 16
Mage
28th March 2014 12:43:27 (Last edited 28th March 2014 12:47:10)

You right, my bad. Anyways should be an option to make it enable/unable to display it on your screen, and also an option to display those hp/mana bar, it will be a feature that allows the player to customize client.

@K-Zodron: I'm not sure on how long either how hard it is to develop a program that allow you to record your zezenia screen, basicly a zezeniacam. It has been asked long time ago, but still I think it's a good idea for the players and the game itself on the advertising.

Anyways, good work.
Kanes Mark
Player

Elysium
Level 124
Warrior
28th March 2014 13:16:05

I like all these ideas. But one question.
If you are in party, is the loot message going to come up for all players in party? Or just the one that got the kill?
1 2 3