Quoting K-Zodron:

- Highscores will not display speed-rate server players by default
Undelicious
Player

Elysium
Level 13
Mage
27th February 2014 07:07:20

You see the thing is with all the crying and whining is you guys seem to forget that it was stated in the terms and conditions THE VERY THINGS YOU ARE CRYING ABOUT. You were warned. It is nobody's fault that you dont read the fine print before you take action. Lesson learned? I doubt it. Move on to complaining on another topic. The deed is sealed. Welcome to Platon babyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
27th February 2014 08:03:41 (Last edited 27th February 2014 08:04:58)

@Insane Daniel

I'm leaving a PvP Enforced server with unlimited kills to play a pvp server with 2x/dayu, 5x/week and 10x monthly kills, which is retarded, so I had to get this character into a decent lvl to pk too.

First of all it's 2x/day, 6x/week, 13x/month. Cuz reaching murderer state is 3// 7 //14. But to get ban its 6 // 14 // 28
Second of, thats not a real limit. As theres no limit of paying red names. And pretty much everyone who fights had red name in pvp servers and we live with it.

105 Pyromancer
107 Barbarian
59 Rogue
56 Warlock
28 Marksman
28 Warlock
18 Ranger

I guess Platon can be my next PvP Enforced server ;D

Don't harm too much :(. In pvp servers your pz lock will be 10minutes after killing someone. Thats enough to actually find you so that your random pk period would end up quickly if u have no back up.

Edit: To those who are screaming for 1x after 150 instead of making a limit on 150. Personally I see almost no difference as its hard to believe that someone will still be lvling after 10x>1x jump of exp
Derp
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Mage
27th February 2014 08:09:14

Quoting Baltas:
@Insane Daniel

I'm leaving a PvP Enforced server with unlimited kills to play a pvp server with 2x/dayu, 5x/week and 10x monthly kills, which is retarded, so I had to get this character into a decent lvl to pk too.

First of all it's 2x/day, 6x/week, 13x/month. Cuz reaching murderer state is 3// 7 //14. But to get ban its 6 // 14 // 28
Second of, thats not a real limit. As theres no limit of paying red names. And pretty much everyone who fights had red name in pvp servers and we live with it.

105 Pyromancer
107 Barbarian
59 Rogue
56 Warlock
28 Marksman
28 Warlock
18 Ranger

I guess Platon can be my next PvP Enforced server ;D

Don't harm too much :(. In pvp servers your pz lock will be 10minutes after killing someone. Thats enough to actually find you so that your random pk period would end up quickly if u have no back up.

Edit: To those who are screaming for 1x after 150 instead of making a limit on 150. Personally I see almost no difference as its hard to believe that someone will still be lvling after 10x>1x jump of exp

I totally agree, the sheer drop would demotivate the majority of the people I think, it's the same when Tibia had a double EXP week after that people would just sit around (This isn't fact, just an observation I have from countless servers/guilds)
Devilish Spectre
Player

Elysium
Level 200
Mage
27th February 2014 08:12:02 (Last edited 27th February 2014 08:12:57)

Server Merges
As planned for a long time, we will do a little server merge this weekend. We will move all the characters of Tartarus to Platon. The reasoning is that Tartarus is, according to our internal statistics, a very low-population server that we should stop running in favor of new, more popular server options. We will not merge Tipitaka to Platon at this point due to potential latency issues for European players.

Merging servers is needed as hell, but for sure Tartarus players should have possibility to move chacarters to other servers (Tipitaka, Elysium) for free. Moving all of them to Platon is unfair.
Aluundra
Player

Pharos
Level 166
Mage
27th February 2014 09:54:48 (Last edited 27th February 2014 10:02:26)

Quoting Ihu:
Quoting Lopsled:
my enemies had the same time to lvl than i so Fuck i dint give a hell shiit if they are 2x lower .. are you dumb ? and now we go to a server that have 2 years ? are u fkin retard ?

not really =p

u just killing new ppl on ur server cuz u was afraid of they got lvls.

Dont lie bitch.

Zznia dont have a lot of ppl playing to support a pvp-e server yet. maybe in future when ppl stop P.Abuse and start to work a population server.

Till there, ppl ill sufer for his dumb action trying to dominate servers like tibia.

Like tibia did on early, kill ppl for P.A. got ban zzneia should take this more serious than sharring and others thing.
Maybe we going to wrong way. Anyways, stop talking about lvl. cuz u ever say "PAKISTAN"...

And u isnt a pakistan u ar char lover.

I want to see this bunch of noob on the new server ;]]

Cruel Judgment
Dark Side

About platon, I'm coming in to disturb on server in merge.. lvl is nothing, what counts is PvP and have good strategies to make a good war. If my old team back, i see you in merge again Kurtius and Head potato - Stacy.

I WANT TO SEE YOU IN BATTLES IVAN ;]]]]
IN MAIN CHARCTER, NO IN MAKERS AGAIN =PPPPPPPPP
Aluundra
Player

Pharos
Level 166
Mage
27th February 2014 10:00:27

Quoting Nightspy:
Quoting Thone:
Quoting Thane:
1 - What will happen to our houses?

2 - Will we have any kind of compensation? We had no osvald for a long time, my team ran a server in a completely different kind of pvp system. Since my team is small there is no point on playing on platon.

3 - Can we cancel all our tartarus premium card purchases and have our money back? I feel stolen the way this merge was decided. Me, skilledd, thone, lopsled, all bought too many premium cards to play on tartarus, not on platon.

4 - Why not tipitaka? It happened once, both server have same ages, same pvp style and teams on both sides had same time with osvald and other helping features.

5 - On the new PVP server if people reach 150 they are just able to camp spots for itens? I dont think it would take more than two months to ppl reach that lv.

6 - If Tartarus end, as we know that the new server will not end?

7 - U need more money?

8 - You would be able to try to answer these questions?

9 - You are sending us to Platon, to get more money from the exchange of worlds?

10 - The minimum of respect we should be able to choose the new world?

ps.: Mercenary.

BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA

stop cry

You don't mean that crying is free for your team??!! Shut up Matheus Lenz and, please return to elysium asiuehasu
GM Siegfried
Game Master

27th February 2014 12:29:25

Tartarus players will be given the option to select any of the three servers (Platon, Tipitaka or Elysium) when Tartarus shuts down for free.
Magic Inass
Player

Elysium
Level 25
Mage
27th February 2014 12:34:45 (Last edited 27th February 2014 13:25:08)

Removed

Please try not to use such foul language. -Siegfried
Thone
Player

Pharos
Level 123
Warrior
27th February 2014 14:36:48 (Last edited 27th February 2014 14:36:58)

Quoting Siegfried:
Tartarus players will be given the option to select any of the three servers (Platon, Tipitaka or Elysium) when Tartarus shuts down for free.

Respond only convenient. Mercenaries and trashs.
« First
9 10 11 12