1 2 3
Show staff replies in this thread
23rd February 2013 00:36:17 K-Zodron View post »
23rd February 2013 01:33:19 K-Zodron View post »
K-Zodron
Staff

23rd February 2013 00:33:07 (Last edited 23rd February 2013 02:49:30)

Zezenia Online patch version 4.6.4 has been released! This update is mostly about bug fixes and making things easier for beginners. You will need a new client - it should patch automatically at your next login. However, if that doesn't work you can simply redownload the client from our Download section. This announcement contains information about the changed things.

Bug fixes
Fixed bug in server networking code that caused kicks / freezes when logging in or opening market, improved networking code in client, fixed experience calculator and market scientific number display, fixed monster summoning when the monster respawns, fixed backspace/delete keys not working properly in textboxes, fixed jagging edges in lighting system, focus on chat input when closing dialogs, fixed numeric fight mode hotkeys when entering digits to stack window.

Small tweaks
Added reset & hide functions to experience calculator, added custom FPS limiting (60 by default), different name color for NPCs, display outfit availability status in outfit change dialog, QECZ diagonal movement in fight mode.

Newbie help
Experience yield from monsters is doubled until level 10, and between 11-20 it linearly decreases until it is at a normal rate again. New warriors start with 10/10 skills, rangers with 10/4 skills and mages with a magic level of 10. Rangers will also receive a boomerang instead of a knife when starting.

Beginners on Sakanrel will also see a number of tips around the game screen as they start playing, giving information about things such as how to walk, look at items or talk to NPCs. The system can (and probably will) be tweaked further in future updates with more tips and such.

Feedback and bug reports are welcome as usual!

Happy playing,
Zezenia Staff
Southem
Premium

Elysium
Level 43
Warrior
23rd February 2013 00:34:52

The speed boost is bugged.
K-Zodron
Staff

23rd February 2013 00:36:17

Seems like all buff icon related things are broken, I'm on it as we speak.
Giromba Gigante
Player

Elysium
Level 75
Warrior
23rd February 2013 00:36:20

" QECZ diagonal movement in fight mode"

AWESOME!

Thank you very much, K-Zordon, I use ctrl+f all the time.
Jabbawack
Elder Sage

Elysium
Level 62
Warrior
23rd February 2013 00:37:34

Quoting K-Zodron:

Beginners on Sakanrel will also see a number of tips around the game screen as they start playing, giving information about things such as how to walk, look at items or talk to NPCs. The system can (and probably will) be tweaked further in future updates with more tips and such.

Finally! My friends will no longer spam me about every single minor control within Zezenia! ;D
Undelicious
Player

Elysium
Level 13
Mage
23rd February 2013 00:40:47

Great work K-Z I was playing years ago when everything was in chaos, you've come a far way. Thank you for being patient with the community and sticking to it! GOOD WORK BRO KEEP UP THE AWESOME JOB!!! (And thanks to all the other staff who helped of course!)
Blueberry Yum Yuum
Player

Platon
Level 152
Warrior
23rd February 2013 00:40:53

haste icon dont show, also buffes dont work.. looks like u just made more bugs than u fixed..
dno what more spells dont work, but this wont work
Resident
Player

Platon
Level 12
Mage
23rd February 2013 00:42:22

Loved the reset exp button!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jabbawack
Elder Sage

Elysium
Level 62
Warrior
23rd February 2013 00:46:10

The new numeric market prices are colliding within the amounts.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Sorcery
Player

Platon
Level 103
Mage
23rd February 2013 00:49:10

Broken patch -.-
You can also take redskull / unjustified kills and then walk into pz areas.
1 2 3