Triple Viral
Player

Pharos
Level 310
Warrior
19th March 2024 23:35:01

holy sword has a cooldown of 20 seconds and costs 350 mana, they should decrease the cooldown. I don't know what the objective of that magic is if it takes a long time for it to activate. They must return the magic of desolation. Anyone who plays with paladin knows what I'm talking about, and the damage in those magics needs to be improved. On the other hand, just as the barbarian has specific weapons, perhaps the paladin can have a plus in his shields or armor.
Disturbed Maverick
Player

Elysium
Level 208
Warrior
20th March 2024 01:12:50 (Last edited 20th March 2024 01:28:31)

Alternative Suggestions:

A) Considering Paladins are the tanks of the game, it's very reasonable to let them block and hit 8 creatures using their main damage spell to do so.

So Cleave could be changed to hit all 8 sqm around the paladin or the old Desolation spell could be brought back (with 2s cooldown). Remembering that Desolation had 8 sqm around the spell caster plus 4 sqm at the ends (wider than if Cleave were 8 sqm and most useful in PvP).

B) Shields could receive a new bonus stat named Damage Reflection between 1% and 15% of damage inflicted by monsters (not against players) giving back to monster the respective % of damage before discounted the others % of defensive stats (equipments, brewing potions, fortification's negation of damage).

Just like rangers got the Areal Attack as an unique bonus stat for ranged weapons.

I mean something not overpower but enough to improve paladins gameplay and their main function which is centered on blocking.

Thus may be valid for a paladin blocks more than 5 creatures constantly even 8 creatures on solo hunts in case of his shield has this attribute on it.

So to make the best exp/h a paladin will need to hunt stronger monsters to also reflect more damage against them.

The % of Damage Reflection can be maximum (star) 1% - 5% for Ordinary items, 6% - 10% for Epic items and 11% - 15% for Legendary items.
Arsi
Player

Elysium
Level 502
Mage
27th March 2024 14:21:36 (Last edited 27th March 2024 14:22:12)

I can agree on improoving however please note that some players paid to change the character profesion from Paladin to Barbarian or from Shaman (like me) to Warlock.
I did that because shaman like paladin is weak at the moment.
Please focus the discussion on improving not nerfing.
There is a lot of players who spends a money to play that game.
Xelin
Premium

Elysium
Level 595
Warrior
28th March 2024 09:14:45 (Last edited 28th March 2024 10:31:59)

Exactly every change in a profession should not weaken the stronger professions, but strengthens the weaker ones.