Fuzzy
Player

Elysium
Level 10
Warrior
12th February 2024 03:06:53

Omg :D :D :D

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Certainly, much better. Even the cost of 10 premium cards to reset and no special talent for each subclass. ;)
CM Mercury
Community Manager

12th February 2024 19:07:18

Hi,

How and why would you consider the old talents better than the current ones? :)

-Mercury
Fire Darks
Player

Zera
Level 19
Ranger
13th February 2024 07:10:06

Quoting CM Mercury:
Hi,

-Mercury

I consider that the old talent system is much better than the new one, many reasons but I do not give all those reasons but the first is that in the old system you could upload any talent without restrictions, however in the new one I have to upload 100 to unlock the other talent panel. and the other reason is that it has more variety of talent to upload
Mamrot
Premium

Elysium
Level 489
Warrior
13th February 2024 11:41:18

Quoting CM Mercury:
Hi,

-Mercury

i think the old system mixed with current one would be perfect. What i mean exactly? every single lvl 1 talent point, but lowered % of gains /10, so teoretically would be the same, and they feel that there is no constant improvement, it is too rare and slow, and so they will change things more often , small stable gains :)
Blackmoor
Premium

Zera
Level 127
Warrior
15th February 2024 15:46:52

Quoting Mamrot:
Quoting CM Mercury:
Hi,

-Mercury

i think the old system mixed with current one would be perfect. What i mean exactly? every single lvl 1 talent point, but lowered % of gains /10, so teoretically would be the same, and they feel that there is no constant improvement, it is too rare and slow, and so they will change things more often , small stable gains :)

That's the best idea, literally
Agron
Premium

Pharos
Level 593
Warrior
16th February 2024 07:50:14 (Last edited 16th February 2024 07:51:45)

I like the new Talents better than the old ones because in the end they are better than the previous ones. The only sad part is you progress way slower.

The threshold you need to reach to get past the old system is quite high and takes a very long time.

Its been the same like with Degrees of Initiation. we recieved a nerf of 20% overall dmg and by fully completing it you recieved 25 or 30% (I forgot how many tasks there are :smartass:). The Talent system is exactly like that. You get a nerf, and it also differs on what class you play when you will reach a power spike. In the end the new system is better but that takes months if not years, especially on 1x servers.

EDIT: Rangers need more love, if you would rank them from A-Z tier, they are Z tier compared to other classes. Shamans also need a bit of love.
Godzilla
Premium

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
17th February 2024 00:16:25

Quoting Agron:
I like the new Talents better than the old ones because in the end they are better than the previous ones. The only sad part is you progress way slower.

The threshold you need to reach to get past the old system is quite high and takes a very long time.

Its been the same like with Degrees of Initiation. we recieved a nerf of 20% overall dmg and by fully completing it you recieved 25 or 30% (I forgot how many tasks there are :smartass:). The Talent system is exactly like that. You get a nerf, and it also differs on what class you play when you will reach a power spike. In the end the new system is better but that takes months if not years, especially on 1x servers.

EDIT: Rangers need more love, if you would rank them from A-Z tier, they are Z tier compared to other classes. Shamans also need a bit of love.

The whole game needs loving, i bet the owner doesnt get laid so he's stressed all the time. Get laid and get this game going again.