1 2
Kortnus
Player

Zera
Level 24
Ranger
9th January 2024 15:27:05 (Last edited 9th January 2024 15:53:10)

Season 5 is ending and everyone is looking for server to transfer.
I choose Zera, why?
Because Zera is very young world, and Elysium and Pharos very old.

When i transfer lvl 200 i will be top 19th on Zera. Now nobody is playing here, because most top players went to Cronus for pvp, and players under 200lvl went to Cronus to get faster high lvl and rewards. Elysium and Pharos are now with players, because there is a lot very high lvls, so they decide to not start play on Cronus and they stay on old servers. After ending of sesonal server many players will come back to Zera and it will be filled up.

Also Ely and Pharos have a lot items, so when u go here and loot any good item it will be worth noting, because this server have thousnads of this items. In Zera any new item is really new and it will be worth much more, so hunting bosses, making quests will be much extied.

Basicaly if many players will come to Zera, there will be brand new, very nice server, where everyone can starts from begining.
Gremar
Player

Elysium
Level 10
Ranger
9th January 2024 18:02:49 (Last edited 9th January 2024 18:03:43)

no.
thx

>:(>:(
Grimm Reaper
Player

Zera
Level 162
Warrior
9th January 2024 23:31:36

Quoting Kortnus:
Season 5 is ending and everyone is looking for server to transfer.
I choose Zera, why?
Because Zera is very young world, and Elysium and Pharos very old.

When i transfer lvl 200 i will be top 19th on Zera. Now nobody is playing here, because most top players went to Cronus for pvp, and players under 200lvl went to Cronus to get faster high lvl and rewards. Elysium and Pharos are now with players, because there is a lot very high lvls, so they decide to not start play on Cronus and they stay on old servers. After ending of sesonal server many players will come back to Zera and it will be filled up.

Also Ely and Pharos have a lot items, so when u go here and loot any good item it will be worth noting, because this server have thousnads of this items. In Zera any new item is really new and it will be worth much more, so hunting bosses, making quests will be much extied.

Basicaly if many players will come to Zera, there will be brand new, very nice server, where everyone can starts from begining.

I agree. Zera is the place to be.
Lagatrixo
Player

Zera
Level 201
Ranger
11th January 2024 00:44:12 (Last edited 17th January 2024 20:09:41)

agree, come zera
King Healer
Premium

Pharos
Level 1022
Mage
11th January 2024 10:08:12

I disagree with you.

Zera started off on the wrong foot and as a result, several players simply abandoned the server. Zera's dominants have always been abusers, meaning if you step into a PVP area for any reason you will die.

Cronus' tops are from Pharos and Ely and not Zera. Zera's top players are players who play 2 months a year and do everything they can to defeat anyone on the server.

I recommend Pharos, for the simple reason that we play here.
All beginner players and players with the ambition to evolve are helped by us, both with items and boosts. Contrary to what others say about us, we are not power abusers and we don't want the server for ourselves.

If you are interested in playing in Pharos, you are welcome. We have a public discord where you can be in the middle of the guild asking your questions and we will help in any way possible. I hope players don't come and start a fight in yet another forum thread.
Lagatrixo
Player

Zera
Level 201
Ranger
11th January 2024 11:02:18 (Last edited 17th January 2024 20:08:47)

Thats all are lies :D
1. Elite guild, which was top guild and won Cronus pvp, is from Zera. Pharos pvp players lose all.
2. On Zera people farming on pvp zones and there was no single players kill since months.
3. Everyone knows Pharos 'dominanto'. Thats means they hunting people who are not from their guild.
Thats mean if you go Zera nobody will kills you. But on pharos, domonato will hunt you down and kill you :D
King Healer
Premium

Pharos
Level 1022
Mage
11th January 2024 11:44:31 (Last edited 11th January 2024 11:44:49)

Quoting Lagatrixo:
Quoting King Healer:
I disagree with you.

Zera started off on the wrong foot and as a result, several players simply abandoned the server. Zera's dominants have always been abusers, meaning if you step into a PVP area for any reason you will die.

Cronus' tops are from Pharos and Ely and not Zera. Zera's top players are players who play 2 months a year and do everything they can to defeat anyone on the server.

Thats all are lies :D
1. Elite guild, which was top guild and won Cronus pvp, is from Zera. Pharos pvp players lose all.
2. On Zera people farming on pvp zones and there was no single players kill since months.
3. Everyone knows Pharos 'dominanto'. Thats means they hunting people who are not from their guild.
Thats mean if you go Zera nobody will kills you. But on pharos, domonato will hunt you down and kill you :D

As I said, it's not a post for discussion, I believe you lose credibility when Zera has 6 people and Cronus 10.

The Elite guild was so domineering that you had to create a nickname pretending to be a member of our guild, why?

Again, I'm not here to prove which server is the best, the numbers speak for themselves, I'm just saying that new people are welcome and will be well accepted by the guild. We also have a public discord to help everyone, I hope things work that way in Zera too.
Lagatrixo
Player

Zera
Level 201
Ranger
11th January 2024 12:09:17 (Last edited 17th January 2024 20:09:22)

Go Zera or atleast Elysium, there is nice too.
Grimm Reaper
Player

Zera
Level 162
Warrior
11th January 2024 13:10:29

Quoting King Healer:
I disagree with you.

All beginner players and players with the ambition to evolve are helped by us, both with items and boosts. Contrary to what others say about us, we are not power abusers and we don't want the server for ourselves.

If you are interested in playing in Pharos, you are welcome. We have a public discord where you can be in the middle of the guild asking your questions and we will help in any way possible. I hope players don't come and start a fight in yet another forum thread.

I respect your opinion, but disagree. For the short period of time I played on Pharos, it’s like I was being immediately located and killed when I stepped out of pz. Zera is nice and still growing. I also tried Elysium, 90% of the players are afk, and the high levels can’t be bothered to help the newbies, something that I noticed there. The game just needs more players in general.
Zimbz
Player

Elysium
Level 15
Warrior
11th January 2024 13:44:09 (Last edited 11th January 2024 14:01:17)

Quoting Grimm Reaper:
Quoting King Healer:
I disagree with you.

I respect your opinion, but disagree. For the short period of time I played on Pharos, it’s like I was being immediately located and killed when I stepped out of pz. Zera is nice and still growing. I also tried Elysium, 90% of the players are afk, and the high levels can’t be bothered to help the newbies, something that I noticed there. The game just needs more players in general.

Kind of hypocritical in a small sense.. Go look at zeras market. Its cluttered by 2 people over pricing items by a huge margin.. does this look inviting at all to come play zera? Hell no... Its actually does the total opposite...
Since all our equip is being ripped from us, I will not start on a world where Id have spend absurd amounts of money to get a BASIC SET going? like is this some kind of joke? Like I cant even continue on Zera even if I wanted to...If anyone transfers there they will need to have chars already from prior that had some equips or something, cause its 100% not viable with the way it is now. So please man, spare the bullshit. Zera has been dead, and will remain dead for quite a long time. Dont speak like theres hope for that world, when theres not. Things need to change for that to happen.

Van Bosten and Guerrawar (the two who run the market with ABSURD prices) hopefully realize if anyone comes to zera from the seasonal server. with the prices they hhave for items... im curious what CASH they think people from Cronus are coming with? Did you guys think about that? Cant even sell anything (creature product wise) to obtain gear, cant sell p cards there well cause its just those 2 who buy them.... for stupid cheap prices....
so yeah ZERA is out of the question to even start.

Probably would be safer to goto Elysium, or Pharos for that matter. over such dead world like zera. really makes no sense to go there. Mixed pvp i use to think was a good idea. But I come to realize mixed pvp worlds on zezenia really dont work. Too much shit happened in cronus cause of this "Mixed Pvp", happened in Zera too actually...
1 2