1 2
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Administration
Staff

1st November 2023 05:30:05

This week’s Server Save includes the following changes:

- Experience Boosts purchased from the Bestiary are now personal to each player.
- Added the Retro Villager & Retro Soldier Outfit Scrolls to the Premium Shop.
- Players can continue to use these outfits for ingame gold until the end of the event.
- Fixed rings of magic, precision & strength that did not have their associated attributes.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff
Godzilla
Player

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
1st November 2023 06:13:18 (Last edited 1st November 2023 06:36:29)

Quoting Administration:

- Experience Boosts purchased from the Bestiary are now personal to each player.
- Added the Retro Villager & Retro Soldier Outfit Scrolls to the Premium Shop.
- Players can continue to use these outfits for ingame gold until the end of the event.
- Fixed rings of magic, precision & strength that did not have their associated attributes.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

Are there plans to make entire beastiary personal? Like someone mentioned before, having to wait 1.5hr because someone ele boosted a specific mob already kinda ruins it.

Also should the boost not continue losing time when youre not killing that specific monster, meaning people with less time can actually benefit from beastiary aswell. Not many people have the time to go full 2 hr.

edit;
By making the entire beastiary personal, the ks'ing issue will drop drasticly. If you make the boost not lose time when you're not killing that monster, itll be 100% solved unless you choose to continue when someone is ks'ing u in nonpvp.
Nameless
Player

Elysium
Level 763
Warrior
1st November 2023 10:09:07 (Last edited 1st November 2023 11:01:51)

Quoting Administration:

But, the price of boost will change right? Its impossible to all player of a party boost same monster with alot of coins.

Or this boost will work with party of who boost it?

Other thing, if someone boost on a Vevay, cant i boost on other city? Its need to be more clear.
Godzilla
Player

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
1st November 2023 12:26:16

You should decrease the coin price drasticly if its a personal boost. Everyone has to pay the full price for exp and that's insane.
Alinor Only Wars
Player

Pharos
Level 405
Mage
1st November 2023 14:03:52

Quoting Godzilla:
You should decrease the coin price drasticly if its a personal boost. Everyone has to pay the full price for exp and that's insane.

IT should be really expensive that boosting shit is so op
Gremar
Player

Elysium
Level 10
Ranger
1st November 2023 14:51:28

i think it would be ideal for the personal boost to be xp/enraged/debuffed and it would help people not to wait for someone to leave the respawn buffed for 2h and still wait for 1h of cooldown. but i agree that the global boost should be kept to be hunted in a group, like: i'm going to hunt mighty werebear in a group of 4 people, it's valid and profitable to boost globally because we will divide the boost in 4 people and the global cooldown will be kept as it is now, but if i go hunting alone, it would also be fair for me to pay less coins and boost only for my character. you would have to reevaluate the cost of coins for boosts, also take into account the monthly event that reduces the price of boosts
Perma Dead
Player

Zera
Level 200
Mage
1st November 2023 17:12:58

Quoting Alinor Only Wars:
Quoting Godzilla:

IT should be really expensive that boosting shit is so op

It shouldn't be really expensive because not only does it hurt some classes significantly more than others it makes the game P2W as hell. If people who buy a lot of premium cards to sell are the only ones able to afford a +25% EXP boost, a 33% HP reduction and increase elites and enraged then you have royaly fucked up the balance.

It's super sad to see what is happening to the game because of the lack of understanding (None of the staff plays the game competitively). The fact you changed only ONE of the three boosts does NOTHING to the problem having them personal solves. Also the fact it is the same price just messes up single target classes even more because now they will not be invited to team hunts even more (most people take the boost money from the profits then split the rest). Why would anyone invite a Shaman/Rangers now when they take more exp than they add and now also add more coins to the mix.

So this weeks update is "Buy yet another outfit for IRL cash!!!" and "Now your hunts cost more than before! Get those premium cards ready!"

:D:D:D:D
Nameless
Player

Elysium
Level 763
Warrior
1st November 2023 19:07:37

I know that administration trying to make something to discourage KS's and lurer kill.

But need to undertand the reason of this ks and lurer. Almost all of this problem happend against enemys. And i think that personal boost wont help.

Ks and lurer kill will still happend even with this new boost system.
Perma Dead
Player

Zera
Level 200
Mage
1st November 2023 19:47:42

A team of 5 in HC DKs went from 51 coins to 120 coins for a 2 hour boost :D:D:D
Elite Xelsey
Player

Elysium
Level 314
Warrior
2nd November 2023 09:27:19

A very bad idea with this bestiary, unless you give a choice - strengthen the whole world or strengthen yourself.

Introducing individual XP improvements will not change anything in the gameplay, people will still kill resps, other players
1 2