Lion The Warmaster
Player

Elysium
Level 143
Warrior
22nd March 2017 18:35:56

I propose a new kind of monster... and if you feel it's nice, you can build new island/cave/area with this thematic with a new boss and itens.

The technomagic... It's a theme shown on D&D adventures and such other RPG's...

A mix of Gnome/Dwarf/Goblin magic and technology...

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Based on this thematic you can build a lot of lore and add new kind of monsters and weapons/armors... on upcoming updates.

You can do firearms for rangers, a new city founded on an ice place of even Beneath the ground... a dwarf city or something like it.

New boss, the technomancer, a crazy gnome that build a mecha wich he is mounted on...

new robotic golens builded to destroy, or a gnome who built it went crazy and lost control over his creation...

Anyway... just ideas thrown into the wind. U can pick it up if you want... Personally, I like this thematic.

It can be more to Technology+ Magic or it can be more Steampunk...

:smartass: ty
Leary
Player

Pharos
Level 174
Ranger
22nd March 2017 19:54:47

STEAMPUNK, how thisn thematic is called, and in my opinion, this is one of the bests things what a game can explore. <3
Matheus Gustavo
Player

Elysium
Level 161
Ranger
23rd March 2017 13:35:14

I wish to see underwater huntin'grounds.
Lion The Warmaster
Player

Elysium
Level 143
Warrior
23rd March 2017 13:39:08 (Last edited 23rd March 2017 13:43:07)

Quoting Matheus Gustavo:
I wish to see underwater huntin'grounds.

Very nice Tho!... there are a lot of thematic to explore!

If they don't want to copy like Literally underwater (like tibia)... What I personally think is silly... cause how come u can walk underwater...

U can do underground caves within internal crystaline lakes, and water monsters came out from those lakes... glowing mushrooms and treasures, mermaids... octopus monsters... skeletal pirates.

Lion The Warmaster
Player

Elysium
Level 143
Warrior
27th March 2017 16:39:46

Bump this proposal... too short :smartass:
Ancientt
Player

Pharos
Level 109
Ranger
27th March 2017 16:59:23 (Last edited 27th March 2017 17:04:27)

Great idea, but Steampunk theme only is good if it is properly explored :smartass:
Lion The Warmaster
Player

Elysium
Level 143
Warrior
6th April 2017 11:32:08

Gear up Steampunk! :smartass: